If anyone wants to see last nights fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to follow Boxing. You could see good fights on regular TV back then. I followed heavy weight and middle weight mostly. I really enjoyed boxing. I even went to a few live events, saw Foreman fight once. But when you have to pay to see a fight on PayPerView, I stopped watching.

Thank you for the thoughtful link Hamster.

TC, i watched Ali fight Frazier in a hotel room with a bunch of girls I made them stay in till the fight was over... I never heard the end of it.. I loved Ali. Hasn't been the same since.. god i am old.

man they did a great job building the hype on that eh?
i went to watch a stream of it last night, then realized; wait, i don't really care for boxing much anymore.. was almost suckered into it for hype alone.

100 million for the loser?.. wow (seems extravagant. then you realize how much everybody else who didn't even step into the ring made ;) )

Thanks Hamster!
Did you see all of the privite jets at the vegas airport for the celebrities? Like they said on the news most of those nviromental hollywood celebs burning up the ozone. Oh I must be wrong they're jets prob. Fly on soy sauce or chihjuahua pee.

Ok my first posting here but in the words on NWA 'dont believe the hype.
A complete waste of my sleeping time.
Only boxer out there to fight but Mayweather won't because he want's to keep his unblemished win record is.....................
Gennady Golovkin
Now that would just be like Rocky a Russian v American.
Peter

Ok my first posting here but in the words on NWA 'dont believe the hype.
A complete waste of my sleeping time.
Only boxer out there to fight but Mayweather won't because he want's to keep his unblemished win record is.....................
Gennady Golovkin
Now that would just be like Rocky a Russian v American.
Peter
public enemy ;)

I saw where the challenger is being sued for failure to disclose an injury.......... might explain why the fight went the way it did.

Latest posts

Back