If you could bring someone back to life for 60 seconds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoawhoa

The "rogue" member
Reaction score
who would it be and what would you ask/tell them?

I just seen this question on the msn homepage and it really got me thinking. I'm still trying to narrow it down to 1 person.

I don't know :cry:

I am no good at these type of questions.

Have you been watching Pushing Daisies?

That's the whole story line!

I would not ask a question. I would say something.....but this is a rough topic to a lot of folk...I'll let you guys have fun with this one. I'm out of this one.

I think Elvis will always deserve another minute. What a guy!!

Ok... just pick someone who you'd like to ask a question.

Um... this is hard.

Now that I think about it, this is a dumb question. You probably wouldn't even get to ask them a question in 60 seconds. If I came back from the dead I'd freak out knowing I was gonna die again. :holysheep:

The person that comes to my mind.Is already alive again.I'd have to say Jesus.I wouldn't really ask him or say anything to him,I would just want to look into that mans eyes.If,I could do that I would know the answers to all my questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

^^I guess he'd be on my list too :) But i'd really like to see my grandfather since I never meet him before

MY dad. Without a second thought. I don't know what I would say to him though.

I luv ya....all I would say. ;)
Tis all good they hear us anyway. :)

Humm.... if possible, umm i dunno.... can't answer this honestly.. i'll think about it and come back later

I would bring my grandomother, or My Uncle Mike. I didn't get a chance to tell them I loved them before it was to late. Both times I had chances that I wish I had seized upon. You never no when the last time will be people. To pianful a thread.

Id want to ask Bob Marley if he would give me the honor of smoking some of my homegrown take a couple rippers outa the bong and listen to some Ziggy.

:(

I'm sorry, I didn't want to make anyone get upset over it. I never meant for it to be that way.

Keep it green Mutt :yay:

Mutt said:
I luv ya....all I would say. ;)
Tis all good they hear us anyway. :)

It would be.. her and I would ask if she really considered all men who pray the rosary her sons and I'd ask where I would go if I died tomorrow..:cool:

Zurbaran - The Immaculate Conception.jpg

Latest posts

Back