If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin Williams, John Candy, Steve Martin, Charlie Sheen, etc,,, I would have a hard time...:hubba:

I'd smoke with Bruce Lee.IDK why, but It would be real nice.

aLBERT EINSTEIN!!! i'm more a person who enjoys intellectually intriguing conversation when i get stoned.

They come beckon to us from afar.........they say: "I come to you in your dreams. I stay with you in your memories"

and.......oh yeah, like thanks for catching that buzz with me!!

I'd love to burn one with Charlie Chaplain.........I kinda walk like him some times :rolleyes: , most difinately Jim Morrison and Lizzie Borden :eek:

**** Cheney--just to loosen him up and get the stick out of his arse. But then he might accidentally shoot me and I hate getting shot while high. Saw Cheech and Chong this weekend and Tommy says **** Cheney is incompetent because he shot a lawyer and didn't even kill him.

I would have to say Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Jason Segel, James Franco,Paul Rudd, Judd Apatow, Evan Goldberg. Any one of them and I'd be thrilled. I am a huge Apatpw fan and I am determined to be friends with these boys someday, lol. I love them :eek:)

Homer Simpson all the way! how cool would that be to toke it up with homer and get into crazy shenanigans like on the show.

Eleanor Roosevelt if I could resurrect the dead. Rachel Maddow if living.

Thanks dman. He was one cool dude. I bet he would've liked you too. :)

i wouldnt mind sitting by the fire with you BWD passing the pipe around and telling tales all night

Latest posts

Back