If You Need A Microscope For Trics Check This Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my tele has 5 different eye pieces, only one of them works, but if you have a telescope it's worth trying. another possible magnifier might be old 35mm camera lenses, haven't tried it though. you can also try stacking regular magnifying glasses, sometimes works.
puff

edit: but I would like to have one of those lighted scopes too.

I also splurged at radio shack. I just take a tiny piece off and look at it. Its nice to have a stationary surface rather than a moving plant. I probably could just hold it against the leaves if I turned my fans off, but I would probably forget to turn them back on.

Best 12 bucks I've spent in quite a while.

Good post.

mrniceguy said:
i see alot of questions about where to get a good microscope to look at your trics with. i wanted to post this link
you can get a 60x-100x microscope for about 12 dollars at any radioshack or online at the above link. there are alot of microscopes out there marketed specificaly for checking trics, but i have found that they are generaly overpriced, you can get the exact same product at radioshack for 12 bucks.and radioshack is usally accesible to most people.i hope this helps someone.:) ........oh yeah it also has a light

(im not trying to advertise for radioshack just trying to help my fellow growers;) )

Thanks for the post! I have seen many people post info about these before but you just made it so super simple that I went ahead and purchased one. It is well worth the money! My daughter and I have been looking at all kinds of microscopic things. It make me feel like I need some hand sanitizer!

Also, it definitely introduces you to another level of knowledge concerning our favorite plant!

im glad this post helped so many people, if a mod sees this maybe you could make this post a sticky?? i dont know just a suggestion:)

mrniceguy said:
im glad this post helped so many people, if a mod sees this maybe you could make this post a sticky?? i dont know just a suggestion:)

i agree:D

Latest posts

Back