If Your Pet Could Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godspeedsuckah said:
I didn't realize you could use that for the skunk smell. My poor girls got a tomato paste bath; it was funny because they never whimpered when the skunk got them but they were howling the blues when they got the tomato bath. LMAO.

Best recipe
1-- wet dog down with solution of 1/2 vinegar, 1/2 water
2--mix 1/3 cup dish soap, 2 cup peroxide, 1/3 baking soda and shampoo dog, allow to soak for a five minutes and repeat as needed, until you cant smell skunk anymore. once dry there may be a faint odor for a day or so but it dissipates quick.

IF your house has a smell, boil some vinegar on stove for a couple hours, that should do it. :aok:

my dogs- "do you think the neighbors , that own the farm next door, would mind if we had chicken, or duck dinner tonight dad"?

male dog- "bet you wish you could bend like that eh"?

female dog- "get this buffoon off from me daddy, can't you see my tomaters bleedin' "? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...

she will not eat anthing hard.milk bones or and hard treats.just the soft ones.i feed her the royal canin brand do gfood.what the vet recommended.still got the funky breath.

Thorn said:
if one of my rats could talk she'd be asking me where the stash of booze is... She's a right alcoholic!

lol... I can believe it, totally, Thorn... several years ago, I had this beautiful, fluffly black cat I got as a kitten from the next-door neighbor... the CAT chose ME as her "daddy"... she always found a hiding spot in my car and wouldn't come out to look for cuddles until I had left the house already... that's how she ended up with me when I moved from where I was living...

anyways... this cat was a worse boozer than I was... first it started with beer - she would drink it out of my beer mug with me whenever I took a drink (she always sat on the back of my chair/couch by my head when I was relaxing with a drink and watched TV or listened to tunes with me), then I thought I'd see if she would drink highballs with me... yes, so I tried wine... yes, I even offered her straight hard liquor (rye wisky)...she shot that back without a blink too.:eek:

lol... Mortisha (Tish) got pretty messed up a lot, especially when I'd blow smoke in her face while we were drinking together :D

that was the coolest cat I ever had... she was priceless :cool:

Puffin you'd put peroxide on your dog? I'm not too sure about that..

What type of lab have you got? We have a 7 year old black lab ***** and she's mad! She's the most docile thing i've ever known, but is very protective of us.

That crazy vancouver guy, thanks! What a great cat and love the name! I'm not really a cat-person, always been more of a dog lover (not literally for those dirty minded people out there lol!) but i like all pets!

My alcoholic rat started similar to you..first a weak lager, then curiosity kicked in and she has drunk wine, ale, brandy, vodka and lemonade, alize, black aftershock...the list goes on, I'm yet to find an alcohol she disaproves of! Although I did find out that she doesn't like coffee the other day! Maybe she would if it had a whisky in it!

The other rat is albino/champagne coloured and wobbles her head to focus. they are such funny pets!

RASTA I hear ya!! In this house, the dog the cat and the rats could all talk about my plants (or, as my boyfriend calls them, my green pets!) so i'm fairly glad they can't talk! hehe!

Imagine if we all had mimicking birds?!

if my dogs could talk i would have to kill them,,,,,,they know way to much,,,,p,l,r

That is probably the most valuable post of the month :D

If my pet could talk....................

man

No thanks..............

Get nagged from her indoors enough as it is.....................

Another voice is not required here :rolleyes:

i dont wanna know wat my cat would say. LOL and as i just typed it she looked at me a meowed. LOL she's a real attention ***** and it drives me freakin nuts sometimes. she'll stare at u and just meow but when u go to pet her she runs or if u give her food she runs she's weird. she's always tryin to ask me somethin i can tell but i can never guess what it is she's askin me. she never shuts up. but she runs at the smell of weed smoke. but loves it fresh. if ever i hide my stash she'll manage to find it and drag it out. i've come home a few times and found her scootin a bag around the hard wood floor like a hockey puck.
and if i leave a plate wit some weed on it and leave room for a second she'll snatch a bud and take it to her carpeted lil hut gym thing and hide it in her hole in it. now an then i reach in and find stems and sometimes whole buds.
maybe she's tryin to do an intervention wit me lol sorry im high lol

My dog would no doubt just run around yelling BACON until I eventually have to put him down and buy a cat.

"More pig ears please...oh...and I LOVE YOU." That's what my Dalmatian would say, probably...

I am pretty sure the only time our dogs would speak would be when they saw us with food, and they would just keep repeating the same phrase over and over with those sad eyes...."Can I have Some,can I have some, can I have some, can I have some...."

im sure my ***** would tell me the steak and greenbeans shes been getting is doing the trick and she will never eat dogfood agian! :rofl:

andy52 said:
my toy chihuahua is a lazy one.she would probably tell me to turn the fan off in the bedroom at night.she stays cold.if shes not eating she is covered up and sleeping.while we are on pets,i have a very serious question.i have taken my dog to the vet for this condition.she has the worst breath ever.i bought the greenies,she will not chew them.i bought some stuff you mix in her water,it does nothing.i got it from the vet too.they say they have some kind of shot that is suppossed ti kill some enzyme or something.before i moved to mi. she had good breath.i had 5 of her teeth pulled that were bad,still no help.this is a serious deal as she likes to lick.i can not stand her breath much longer.oh,i have been brushing her teeth with doggie toothpaste too.appreciate it all,sorry to get off the subject here.

wierd, she has doggie halatosis! LOL

chihuahua's are vicious lil things id switch the diet too a half half wet dry food and keep brushing teeth

Latest posts

Back