Im a newbie who needs to be shown the way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jofernandez

Reaction score
Hello,

Im brand new to this site and brand new to growing "the good stuff". I basically know nothing on how to get started. How would you grow weed in a pretty big closet that is about 5' 1/2" wide, 7' in length and 8 feet in height. Attach I have a picture of the closet, of course when it would be empty if it was a grow room. Ive been reading on how to grow but it seems so complex I dont know were to start. All i know is about the lighting; but then comes the draining and co2 crap that i have no clue about how to use or how i can build one. I need a "How to grow weed for dummies" type intructions. How much can be grow in a space this big without to much heat and electrical crap all over the place. Can anyone point me to how i can get started if i where to grow? I need to know what to do to my closet, what devices I need and how to build or where to buy em. If there is a starter kit please direct me. I really want to get serious with this and I heard it can be done with hard work which i am willing to put in.

DSCN1167.JPG

hey jo whats up welcome to our site ,,,,,,,a few things you need to know,,,first we dont grow weed here to sell it ,,,we grow for medical reasons and to enjoy this fine gift we were given by our creator ,,,,second you have already broke the first rule of growing(TELL NO ONE)growing weed is an enjoyable and enriching hobby,,to grow enough for self and maybe a needy few,,,growing on a level where your growing and selling pounds every 120 days is something you need seriously think about ,,,,jail is no joke and if you get cought growing on a scale like that ,,,you got problems ,,,anyway i hope you make the right move ,,,,,,be safe be well,, as always PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

rasta said:
hey jo whats up welcome to our site ,,,,,,,a few things you need to know,,,first we dont grow weed here to sell it ,,,we grow for medical reasons and to enjoy this fine gift we were given by our creator ,,,,second you have already broke the first rule of growing(TELL NO ONE)growing weed is an enjoyable and enriching hobby,,to grow enough for self and maybe a needy few,,,growing on a level where your growing and selling pounds every 120 days is something you need seriously think about ,,,,jail is no joke and if you get cought growing on a scale like that ,,,you got problems ,,,anyway i hope you make the right move ,,,,,,be safe be well,, as always PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Sorry about that. I re-read it and saw how stupid of me it was to write that crap. The pound thing was just a joke though but your right, I dont want to sell. I would just do it for myself and close friends. If I can get help that would be great.

Latest posts

Back