Im Back!! Yay!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRGREENIE

Reaction score
HEY GUYS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE REMEMBERS ME MY AVATOR USED TO BE THE GREEN MAN THE REASON I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE LATELY CAUSE I WENT THROUGH A RATHER NASTY INCIDENT I ENDED UP OVER DOSING ON SMACK AT A CLUB :eek: I WAS ON IT FOR A WHILE NEVER TINKIN THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND SO AFTER THAT HAPPEND I ENDED UP BEIN SENT TO REHAB AND WELL IM BACK :D JUST THOUGHT ID TELL U STONERS:rolleyes: NOT THAT ANYONE REALY CARES......FROM NOW ON ILL BE STIKIN TO POT ITS THE WAY THANX GUYS;)
:lama: :stuff-1125699181_i_ :bong: :smoke1: :2940th_rasta: :joint:

Glad that your back.Smack is a very dangerous drug.I am glad to hear that you are staying away from that.Its a hard habit to kick,and will ALWAYS be in your mind messing with you.BUT,YOU have got to have the strength to stay away from it and situations that could get you to use,atleast untill you have been clean for AWHILE.You ever need some one to just talk to if you ever feel the urge coming on.Hit me up with a PM,and we can talk.;) Keep it GREEN and SERIEN:hubba:

Welcome back...and welcome back to life.

Good luck man, and stay clean.

Your name doesn't ring any bells, but I've smoked since then. LOL.

Glad you're getting your stuff together. Good luck with all that...and stick with the green. It shouldn't fail ya. ;)

WELL THANX GUYS I APRECIAT IT ALOT I REALY DO NEED SUPPORT I MEAN PEOPLE AT DA CLINIC SAID I WAS CLEAN ENOUGH TO GO BUT AS YOU SAID ITS ALWAYS IN THE BACK OF UR MIND EURGIN YOU TO TAKE JUST ONE MORE HIT BUT IM SURE ILL B OKAY:rolleyes: NOW THAT IM BACK I WANA START GROWING AGAIN MY DEALER UPT AND LEFT WHILE I WAS GONE:mad: SO IM DRY AN ONE KNW WHERE I CAN GET SOME GOOD SEEDS

pardon my ignorance, but what is SMACK??

is it HEROINE?? or METH??

herion Mrpuff.
heard it called "dirt" as well :p
Welcome to the forum Mr.Greenie. Sure you'll find plenty of resources to grow your own meds.

Ran on smack & coke for about 10 yr and I would NEVER go back to that !!
I didn't go to jail to get off of that stuff!!
Met a WONDERFUL Lady that helped me get off that stuff..

Bad Company was my name !! I would get yea hook with out u knowing, just to Keep a habit..

THANX FOR THE SEED SITE I WENT TO DR.CHRONIC AND ORDERED "BOB MARLEYS BEST" SEEDS THE FLOWERING IS 8-10 WEEKS 10 FOR 24 POUNDS WER I LIVE IS BOUT 240 RAND WICH ISNT TO BAD FOR 10 SEEDS DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING BOUT THIS STRAIN IS IT ANY GOOD?:eek:

PEACE:)
:2940th_rasta::smoke1::joint:

WENT TO REHAB GOT A NEW LOOK ON LIFE...PITY MY GILFRIEND DIDNT THINK THE SAME HOPE SHE ENJOYS HER NEW LIFE

TYPING WITH THE CAPS LOCKED, IS CONSIDERED YELLING AND RUDE
Please...I have a headache...:p

Latest posts

Back