questiono

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its all good. you and me both, just still got my fingers crossed. and yeah next grow will be better, til i move im gonna be stocking up on things ill need. that way ill have everything. either way i look at this grow i still think atleast i got some experience from it and wont be as dumb next time. ill actually start it off in the right direction. but yeah thanks to all for trying to help me on the grow, ill probably just try to finish this, probably wont ask for any more help lol everyones gave up on me and this grow, i wont but i doubt ill get much at all if anything. yeah, ill still be on the forum, maybe not as much, but yeah. still great info to be had here, still need it.

i dont think people are giving up on you here...i think you are at the bare minimum for supplies so it makes it hard to help..i think the next go around you will be much more prepared..i am curious to see what you end up with...on your next go around if you do not improve the situation then i might consider not posting here(cause everyone is gonna bust your balls)haha..from what i have found here everyone is very helpful and i believe there are alought of great people on this site..i dont think anyone wants you to quit posting here, they just want to see you succeed..and better your smoke situation..sorry for sounding like a prick...if i was in bc we would burn one(probably from my grow) just messing with ya good luck

hah yeah, some have but most havent. your right though, i am at bare minimum, i think i actually fall below that. or maybe im at that now, just kinda screwed myself with my incandescent vegging. hah. ill deffinately have better lighting and nutes and proper soil and pots and all that, so situations would be better atleast. ill be shooting for a great grow especially now that i know more of what im doing and actually need. im not in bc either but yeah it would be better from yours than mine bahaha.

try and do alot more research, on things like flowering, harvesting, drying, curing.
once you get to those stages, youll want to know what to do.
research is just as important as the equiptment you buy

Latest posts

Back