im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
well after being offline for some time now im back on track and cant wait to start posting again. and to start my journal on my stoneybud grow.

and it seems im just in time for this years guerrilla grow ventures.

so this post is just to let all the familiar faces know that ill be around to ask Qs & answer a few too

see you all around

85CANNABLISS

Welcome back 85 its been a while man. Cant wait to see the little Stoneys popping out of the ground man, i was thinking of also taking some outdoors this year. let them bad beans have at it for all they can ;)

Outdoor Stoneybud, will be interesting to watch. Welcome back 85cannabliss

Good to have ya back mang and look foward to that outdoor Stoneybud grow. :hubba: Were gonna be popping a few of them outside as well when the time comes. :p Still cold this way. ;)

yeah here too, but that dont stop my mind going to work :) we have 7 stoneybuds in our freezer at 3 weeks old, been budding them for 1 week, hopefully this can give us max bud in our tiny spce.

ive just purchased some sky walker seeds, maybe ill get a few of them beans out to see how they do.

Latest posts

Back