i'm back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to see another member has not fallen to the lame laws set by man.good day andy.

thanks for the welcome.i will try to be here more often.i've been busy.i have a good grow going at another location and it is doing great.i really do not like the system i'm using tho.i will go back to dwc on the next grow.i have 62 females of SSH about 4-6 weeks from harvest.they are huge.
i have an appointment mon. to see about my MMJ card.the dr. is all good with it.hopefully my past will not interfer with the process.if it does,i'll still be growing,lol
be well my brothers and sisters.

Andy,
Welcome back man!!
Thanks for fillin us in-I'll holler at ya later-lol
:)

Gb

:farm: hello brother. good to see your ok. ain't heard from you in a bit. i see it's all good now though.:cool: .

don't get much better. 62 world cup winners.:D . i'll have two cups please.;) :D .

good to have you back home bro. fix'in to kick off the outdoors here soon. couple more weeks. was'nt gonna do the outdoors no more, but it's like an itch come spring.

location, location,location...holler...bb...

hi all,i too have been thinking about some outdoor grows.just so damned risky around here.if the punks don't find it,the cops might.mighttake a boat ride tho,hehe.
be well all

Latest posts

Back