I'm BACK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaTeMoThUgG

Reaction score
]Hey everyone! Just recently started growing again along with my fellow licensed stoner dude friend who had so much passion to start growing he inspired me to get off my *** and get started! We both started our garden together on April 20th of this year, 2009. :hubba: Currently we have 7 plants growing. Candy Skunk, White Widow, (two) Hindu Kush, Bubblegum, Purple Kush and our new addition Shiva Skunk.I'm hoping to add more to the mix. Our caregiver is looking for my favorite of buds, L.A. Confidential. I've grown fonder of indicas however I've learned not to "judge a bud by its cover". lol I've grown to appreciate the Marijuana plant now more for all it's worth which is why I've expanded my horizons and not only still purchased my indicas but also tried sativas and hybrids. They definitely kept me happy. It's such a beautiful plant. People say it's just a weed yet I believe it's more amazing than other plants. The more time I read up on Marijuana and the strains, the more interested I become. I currently have a list of "Up N Smoke" Buds that contains EVERY single type of bud I've ever tried. My list as of now is at 116 types of buds smoked. If this doesn't seem like a lot to you, it does to me. Compared to other fellow stoners I've met who started at their earlier teenage years in high school, I started AFTER high school once I turned 18. Since then I've been fascinated with it and it's feeling. I began germinating about 10 seeds I had collected throughout last year in late March/early April this year. To my dismay, neither survived. This is where my buddy T comes in. It had been a year since I had gone through him for any herbal. This was because I had been licensed and started going to the compassion centers around my area. This way I'd have more of a selection than what your local dealer may have. I called him up to catch up on old times and have a smoke session. While my fiancee and his wife indulged in their prissy conversation, both T and I came across the term of trying to and wanting to grow but him not being able to find a spot and me unable to successfully grow what I had had kept us from doing so. Therefore we teamed up. I have the spot along with the electricity/water running. It's outdoors, however it's under 24/7 surveillance. He ended up having a friend that lived about an hour out of town that was a local caregiver who grew and provided clones for patients. This is where we picked up our already 3 month old plants! So beautiful and well taken care of. Because we had bought such a nice quantity, he hooked us up with the 2 small Hindu Kushes which were only about 2 weeks old at the time. I'm ecstatic to see our plants go through the different stages and see what we end up with! This time around they're are definitely getting better and *special* treatment. I've learned a lot in the short week or so I've known my new caregiver. We recently installed an osmosis water system in our house JUST for our plants. Prety cheap if you ask me. Besides the plant hook-up he added in some bat guano and 2 air pumps. We left quite content. I will try to keep everyone updated. As for now I don't have any pictures but will work on getting some up. Most of the plants that were born on 1/23/09 are about 2 feet tall. The Hindu's are at a mere 4-5 inches.

:watchplant: Happy growing everyone! :watchplant:

Best of luck with your grow. Growing is a very rewarding hobby (and to some a profession) One thing to remember (and I say this from experience) - while smoking mj is not addictive, growing it certainly is.

Latest posts

Back