Im between a rock and a hard spot..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
My neighbor (tony) has a half brother and sister who got busted for smoking on school grounds and they ratted me out to somewhat save their asses. They say i supplied them which ive never even chilled with them before. My parents told me there is a good chance i will be asked to get tested, if i choose to accept the test. Im a daily smoker and i can not afford to get caught because child services (DCS) are involved. My last smoke was sunday night and im stopping for good until the coast is definetely clear. Im already drinking nonstop water, taking a few aspirin, and excersizing everyday. I have no idea when the test could be but i have a choice on whether i can take the test or not because no court order is active. I dont know what i should do i know im stopping smoking until everythings good but should i accept the test and try to prove to my parents and everybody im clean or deny the test and say its an invasion of my privacy and wait for a court order. Again i have no idea when DCS is coming, and im worried i wont have enough time to clean up if i choose to accept the test. If you think i shouldnt take the test, what should i tell them? Remember they are not cops its child services i have rights.

Child services is involved because tony's mother abuses him and his brother which sucks for them they are not older than 13. Ive been hearing her scream at them every day for years and im tired of this crap. My sister called on them not to be mean but to help the kids. And to get back at us they say i supplied tony's brother and sister with the stuff they got caught smoking.

any more questions i should be on for a few days if they dont come right away to ask me stuff

i wouldnt take the test but my mom knows i blaze soooo, i would say no thanks to the test and not give a reason, and if they ask just say for personal reasons i will not be participating in your drug testing. but on the other hand if you dont want to feel weird by refusing the test,(or even worse failing one trying to prove you dont smoke) i would keep drinking water and exercising and i bet after one week you will be alright if you run lil bit. good luck amigo.

DON"T TAKE THE TEST UNLESS THERE IS A COURT ORDER. Otherwise it's hearsay.Most child services people don't listen to *** they are spewing because they know they are just trying to save their butts.

I would stop smoking for a bit, and start keeping it to yourself more.

I would suggest not answering the door to cops either unless they have a warrant and if they do let em break the door down. Otherwise I think you are in the clear if you keep your nose clean.

At this moment in time its their word against yours. Stay safe and say nothing I mean nothing. Tell them your name and address and let them know you have no intention of speaking to them without a lawyer present. Don't be rude just be polite and tell them you have no comment. The moment you start talking you start increasing your chances of saying something you shouldn't not that you are stupid just that people want to tell their stories and most of the time it does nothing but get them in trouble. Don't even stress about it.

I'll be glad if this incident persuade you to quit smoking. It is also good to learn that you are taking plenty of water and exercizing everyday. So keep this healthy habits in your timetable.

Hey lisa I would be glad if this incident persuaded you to take the metaphorical stick out of your butt and quit trolling these forums attempting to force your anti marijuana bull**** on people. Have nice day.

lisa said:
I'll be glad if this incident persuade you to quit smoking. It is also good to learn that you are taking plenty of water and exercizing everyday. So keep this healthy habits in your timetable.

"what? its Marijuana Passion!!!" its not a crap here!! (theme from "meet the spartans") <kicked lisa off to the great death pit>

look here, I know DSS, well ummm if you refuse, they will put up to the court, but you gotta to beef up and tell them you do not know a ****, and tell them YOU do not know these people.. and you do not sell, you got job, you got school, you got life, they just snitch you like a kid,... then get a lawyer, beef up with ur mama and tell them these is crap where I got in wrong crowd, just get me in the right crowd, your mama will be on ur side all the way if you just sit and talk with ur mama!!

lisa said:
If I'm not mistaken the name of this site is marijuanapassion. Isn't there an anti weed site that you could post useless replies..?

Latest posts

Back