im getting really irratated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjaman

Reaction score
i have bagseeds from some really fire mids that i had i germinate the seeds the little white foots come out i go outside stick them in the grownd and they dont come out this happened several times i nvr had problems like this before

do you add any type of heat to the plants whyle there in the little pellots like a heating pad under or somthing

I like to keep them warm, at the moment those pics were taken it was a cold time here, just keep them in a moderate temperature. They love the mid 70's between 60 and 85 is where they need to be im my opinion.

Theres nothing wrong with keeping them in your nice warm house next to window till they get big enough to handle the harsh outdoors. (just keep them out of artificial light from the house)

socal-outdoor said:
May I suggest a seed starter setup with premium potting soil? the Jiffy pellets rock look for my grow journal and you'll see a bunch of pics of them in use and thriving. Not to mention it only costs about 5$ for a 25 seed starter kit.

my grow journal:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9060

hey man wear did you get them jiffy pellets ??

Ganjaman said:
i have bagseeds from some really fire mids that i had i germinate the seeds the little white foots come out i go outside stick them in the grownd and they dont come out this happened several times i nvr had problems like this before

are you sticking them stright in to regular soil i have found that you can do that but it mus be very good soil for example next to a creek or river but i still like to put them in a little bit of poting soil and if you are going to plant them in the regular soil outside i would suggest airing out the soil with like a little shovel just to get some air into the soil so it isnt so compacted well if you need anything eles let me no peace out and good luck on your grow

Latest posts

Back