I'm Leaving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
you can't stop me---so don't even try---and another thing---i am not coming back cause you all hurt my feelings---i'm really leaving---no really---i'm really leaving so don't you try to stop me---ok ;)

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My sides hurt from laughing... Orange, you are a special special orange.

yea---and you too mr quack---i think i may still just leave anyway to spite you---so there---it's your fault---i hope you can't sleep tonight knowing i left cause of you---but---i may be back anyway---if your nice

Hey Orange I will let ya play in my garden if ya come back:)

Or maybe not.....

Are you coming or going?

What you talking about Willis?

Rosebud said:
My sides hurt from laughing... Orange, you are a special special orange.

shhhhh

It will go to his head

I didn't say what kind of special.

Thanks for the laughs you guys.. Good night

Rosebud said:
I didn't say what kind of special.

Thanks for the laughs you guys.. Good night

Doesn't matter to him Rose, you called him special. He is :yay::clap::clap::yay:

Just like Navin Johnson when his name was listed in the phone book

Almost as bad as those crybabies that come whining about getting negative rep.

:laugh: :laugh:

Who you talking about Willis?

Firstly yes this is slightly funny, due to current situation.. but ... it's useless.

And it's a mockery actually. :( Seems slightly childish, so though my inner child thinks "this is kind of comical" .. the adult that speaks humble and with respect says "this thread should be deleted"

We have people asking in that thread to end the nonsense and move on, and now I see this thread? hahaha so funny with this irony. :D

გთხოვთ, არ ნარინჯისფერი ყველას გვიყვარს თქვენ. მე მხოლოდ მქონე fun თქვენთან ერთად. სამწუხაროდ ზოგიერთი წევრი ვერ ვხედავ გასართობი მასში

Latest posts

Back