I'm Leaving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
რა სად, ვინ რატომ აკეთებს ორი უკან ძაღლი კატა სახლში ასი

Ellis, I'm sure os meant this as a way to get the heat off the other thread and lighten things up a little bit. No ill intentions..

Duck, your post made my head hurt. :p. :)

Ellis, I'm sure os meant this as a way to get the heat off the other thread and lighten things up a little bit. No ill intentions..

Oh indeed, I see that just wasn't sure if it was in poor taste or not for timing.. though surely it's comical! hah :) :)

:stoned:

Im amazed Eliss cracked the code

:clap:

Ellis, i loved this tread, it made me laugh last night, and I woke up smiling at OS this morning. we needed it and he is funny.

Duck, glad your back, thanks for the laugh. 4u, where were you last night, we needed your lets all just smoke a bong line. I almost used it.

Rose said:
4u, where were you last night, we needed your lets all just smoke a bong line.

Most likely smoking a :bong1:

:laugh:

alright---i'm just gonna hang back for a bit---use my iggy button where appropriate---thanks to all of you that want me to stay---and screw all of you that were stoked that i was leaving----PSYCH

orangesunshine said:
alright---i'm just gonna hang back for a bit---use my iggy button where appropriate---thanks to all of you that want me to stay---and screw all of you that were stoked that i was leaving----PSYCH

Most of us will take cupcakes as a bribe........ I like mine with sprinkles.

Do they make like IPad sun things so you can see the screen when drinkin playing golf during the day?

Cause I cant see a damn thing.

Well... Guess its still useful to roll a blunt on.

No,,no,,no,,,,your staying, and Im going:bolt:

:ciao: Rose....Yeah!!!!!......cant we All just smoke me bong

:bong:

Im Back

:p

another :bong: before I go:bolt:

Latest posts

Back