Indoor 2600 watt 6x5': SFV OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i understand what you're saying so here:48:

How much $$ for a lumen meter?

Look at this :hubba:

attachment.php

Mine was only 40$...here is one
hxxp://www.google.com/m/products/detail?oe=UTF-8&client=safari&q=lux+meter&hl=en&bl=/m/search?q%3Dlux%2Bmeter%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari&source=search&channel=products&cid=17241256253989335253&ptab=c&ei=vsubTYDwLpC2Mvb08bQC&ved=0CBgQ8wIwAA

AluminumMonster said:
Thats sick! I think i shorted out my keyboard with drool lol
:fly:

:rofl: i know i cant wait to cut into it!

$40? thats not bad at all. i might have to pick one up. I cant tell the wifey till after i get it though. Its easier to apoligize than it is is to ask for it and be told no...lol

Thanks, Kushman, you've given me a lot to think about! A couple questions.. You say keep the tops under 13 to 14k lumens but directly three feet under my 1000 watt I still get 60k lumens (I have a light meter) do you think this is why I get the bleach effect? How does this work? Outside the light meter reads 140k lumens+ from the sun but plants don't get bleached outside. Am I reading the meter right? In Cervantes Bible it reads plants need 5k lumens to veg and 10k to produce healthy buds. I would have to have the plants 4ft or so under the bulb and do a huge U to get anywhere near those numbers.. But, it does make sense.. My yields have been a lot lower than I expected.
Thanks you so much for helping me solve this mystery :)
GG11

Strain has a lot to do with yields. But i think you are reading you meter wrong. 60k sounds like 6k by your stated distance

outside the light meter should read about 14k at 2pm on a clear day in mid summer in N.A

OGKushman said:
If it was Santa Monica AHHS's clone in 09 then yes. I have not followed the lineage from there. But they did have breeder clone info back in the day at the club. I just never got one.

they were 25$s a clone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a rip at the time...

lol what a good deal now that i think about

i have a northern cronic i get $35 for right now, non-med state, these guys just wait till i have more, this is my own cross the same bull male northern lights i used for the dlb kush, keep watching from co. for the dlb kush i sent 100 seeds with my bro.

i allocate the SAME clones of it for 5$ to a local dispensary. they sell for 8-10$. 25$ was outrageous, 35$ is screwed up. thats not helping anyone but yourself.

im not trying to make $ on patients, im trying to help them.
:)

Looks good man.
You do great work.

I have a few of those in flower right now. Glad I held onto them.

LOVE IT OG Brah~ You have da touch for sure! Those colas are sic, bro! If you need any help carrying them around or whatever I volunteer! jk.. but seriously!!!

Latest posts

Back