indoor closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.K.41

Reaction score
I had some bad advice about the treatment of mold in a indoor grow room.I was told to use sulfur in sealed up room for ten hours.I know this to be wrong now, but how do I restore my room back to grow status?

I haven't had any trouble with mold myself (in the grow room that is) but I would think yu could just air it out real good. We got to know some things first...Do yu have plants in it now? what stage of growth are they at(how many weeks of veg,or flower) how big is yer groww room? where was the mold, and is it gone now? Any time yu have questions, please include as much information about yer grow as possible as there are so many variables involved that its hard to answer without details.;) :)

I have a in door closet & it needs cleaning on the inside walls.Someone told me bleach & water or should I use 409 like I'd like to use

B.K.41 said:
I had some bad advice about the treatment of mold in a indoor grow room.I was told to use sulfur in sealed up room for ten hours.I know this to be wrong now, but how do I restore my room back to grow status?

What do you mean? do you still have a bunch of mold in your room? do you have plants in it? do the plants have mold?

Is it, that you just simply have an empty grow room with mold growing and can't kill it?

If it is just an empty grow room with mold growing, then "IMO only" I would just bleach the crap out if it. Just mix in a spray bottle half bleach and half water and spray the Entire room a few times dry with a fan and open some windows cuase bleach is HardCore. Goodluck,,That is just the way I have Always killed Mold in a struture. If it is just PM on the plants then just spray them with a teaspoon Baking Soda in spray bottle water a couple times.. You need to fix the reason your geting mold maybe better Ventalation and arflow would be a start.

Also I don't think the live link in your signature is allowed!

Hushpuppy said:
I haven't had any trouble with mold myself (in the grow room that is) but I would think yu could just air it out real good. We got to know some things first...Do yu have plants in it now? what stage of growth are they at(how many weeks of veg,or flower) how big is yer groww room? where was the mold, and is it gone now? Any time yu have questions, please include as much information about yer grow as possible as there are so many variables involved that its hard to answer without details.;) :)

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Yep, bleach and water will do the job. To avoid mould try keeping plenty of air moving through the closet and keep humidity down.

Latest posts

Back