indoor grow pretty n pink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
hey guys i also thought id start a journal on my pretty n pink grow these ladies are now on there 2nd week of flowering there going ok ,still trying to get rid of those bloody mites though lil buggers haha

week2.JPG

wk2.jpg

heres some updates on the girls i think ive finally got rid of those bloody mite (i hope)

wk 3flwr.jpg

wk3flwr.jpg

"pretty n pink" this is the strain? where fif you bought the seeds? for how long did you veg the plant?

Cheers Sticky buds an yeah i got the clones from a mate i dont know where he got them from but these girls where in veg for around a month, took a couple weeks to revert them back because i got them an they had been a couple weeks into flowering but they were tall an stringy an well in a pretty sad state so i cut em right down an re-vegged them an yeah they bushed out rather nicely due to re-verting back to veg will update with more pics next week or so

the ladies are starting to show there pink bits now just gave them there 1st feed of flowering nuets.Thc starting to come along nicely now to

pnp.JPG

heres a update on the girls still cant get rid of those mites ive tried almost evrything under the sun but ive come to far to just throw them away an smokn a bit of mite neva killed no 1 lol

day27 f.JPG

dy27 flwr.JPG

d27.JPG

They look real good man. I bet you can't wait til harvest..

congratulations!!! enjoy the smoke? How much do you guys think is that yield?

yeah cant wait to get those girls outa flowering room so then i can put my aurora indias in there,i did have 12 girls n the flower room witch is 3ft by 4ft but i took a couple of them out to give the better ones more room,iam hoping to get close to an ounce or a ounce per plant but iam not sure ,i really need a 600hps to beef them up compared to the 400hps iam using at the mo

stonedsmithy said:
yeah cant wait to get those girls outa flowering room so then i can put my aurora indias in there,i did have 12 girls n the flower room witch is 3ft by 4ft but i took a couple of them out to give the better ones more room,iam hoping to get close to an ounce or a ounce per plant but iam not sure ,i really need a 600hps to beef them up compared to the 400hps iam using at the mo
damn bro that is great man cant believe how great of a job u did (well i can beleave how good u did but damn u did great) i hope u get more than an once a plant lets push it to two lol hope u enjoy the smoke di u sample any :eek: i always had to sample some lol would take a little bud and put it on my cable box for like six hours and its smokable lol well bro cant wait to see ur out come good luck and peace

Yeah, I think you will get more than an oz a plant man. They look nice.

cheers for the great comments boys yeah heres hoping for at least a oz each but i dunno iam thinking maybe i put to many plants in for the ammount of space there is i just hope the lats join up on the main colas so theres some nice sizable budz iam just hoping for a big burst of growth soona or lata

Well heres a update on the ladies day 50 of flowering so around another week to go cant wait iam sick of smokin oil lol i just hope the main colas fill out a lil more.I have noticed a burst of new growth in some of the buds with new white pistols growing so thats a good sign they might chunk out a bit more.Sorry for the bad pics bloody hps light just cant get good pics with those lol enjoy peoples

day50.jpg

flwer dy50.JPG

d50.jpg

Whoa!!! Those are very very attractive. Fire something up:D.

Latest posts

Back