Indoor grow tents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
I'm looking for a website that has a selection of indoor grow tents---the kind made out of canvas or vinyl with holes for ventilation that blocks out light so you can flower and veg in the same tent......I've seen a couple of grow journals where guys have used them.....

I've done a few searches on google but I haven't been able to find what I want........ maybe because I don't know exactly what they're called.... anyways, I'm sure someone here has done some research on the subect...

Thanks for your help!
Vito

They are called grow tents, you're right. There are plenty of places that sell them and even sell plans for them. I built one myself actually. I used regular PVC piping and thick black plastic. Everything was bought at Hope Depot. I wish mine was still set up right now but I am all outdoors at the moment so I can't show you pics. Check this out and also ebay "grow tent" to see many options. If you see enough pictures, you will see just how easy constructing one of these is. :farm:

Hey Thanks for the reply DLtoker......That link you posted doesn't go anywhere..... I'm more of the buying than the constructing type.....

I still haven't been able to find much--the only companies that seem to have the larger tents (I'm looking for something that can hold about 3 1000 watt lights) seem to be in the UK and shipping would be a lot from there.... I'm going to keep searching though what I need is basically a large canvas tent with flaps for ventilation and some other bells and whistles.....I'm sure they're out there somewhere....
Peace,
Tivo

Latest posts

Back