Indoors Or Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inside Or Outside?

• Outside

• Inside

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not gonna argue with ya. For me, outdoor will always be best. I am not good at playing god in my growroom. I'll let Mother Nature guide me along. :D

I dont like to stash too much at a time, indoors lets me harvest every 10-11 weeks and with just 1 plant I always seem to have smoke... :bong1:

ill have to go with out doors even with my bad luck this year, the occasional helicopter, is better than the dam electric company, turning you in for too much usage of elecricity, and there is always the deniability factor with the out side grow unless caught in the cookie jar, indoors you can loose everything because theres no denying your hand in the cookie jar their. if in your part of the world you can grow in doors with out the consequences more power and good luck to you :hubba: this is kinda like asking what comes first night or day :hitchair: :D :D :D :D

Personally, I prefer to grow indoors, because I can control things much more. I don't have to worry about piggies flying over, or nosy neighbors and the nasty little rippers. Indoors I control heat, light, water and air flow. I live where I can only do one grow outdoors per year, indoors I can do a continuous harvest grow and always have something new to add to the mix...i.e. new seeds or new clones from my other grow buds. So I grow indoors 8 months of the year, then move a couple of plants outside, stealthily LST'd, in the briars and brambles...and worry constantly during those few months of summer alot more than I do while growing indoors.

Peace...j.b.

Useless said:
OK - Just to chime in here for indoor growers. Look what can be done indoors, every three months. Photo courtesy of Krusty...
i say inside.
man this guy krusty grew some monsters,indoor amazing every one who asks what lite is better mh or hps most poeple ask because they only got one or the other:ptake a close look at krustys pic,i bet krusty used both threw out the whole grow i say use both if u can:D .PS

I cant comment on growing indoors,as ive only grown outdoors(except for startin sprouts)

OD,ID both have there advantages,and disadvantages.

The only problem with outdoor growing(as ive found,so far) is equipment.My god its a ***** carrying 35 litres of potting mix into your plot,the same with water.

Outdoors

why pay to grow when you can harvest 3x a year outside under the best light you could ask for

and you get a few POUNDS a plant :p

FOR FREE :hubba:

Fing_57 said:
Outdoors

why pay to grow when you can harvest 3x a year outside under the best light you could ask for

and you get a few POUNDS a plant :p

FOR FREE :hubba:

It could also get taken:eek:

and your house can be robbed
smelt by friends visiting
fire hazard
HIGH power bills

and so on

:fid:

Fing_57 said:
and your house can be robbed
smelt by friends visiting
fire hazard
HIGH power bills

and so on

:fid:

I have a high power bill to start:eek:

Outdoor for sure. Can't wait to grow some WW and PW outdoors. It's going to be nuts. It's going to be around March before I can even start though.

im a indoor grower ,,the thing i like about indoor growing is that its like a hobby to me and i can open my closet door and play around with my grow any time i want ,,now im not arguing witch is better because they are bolth great ,,this year i will also be doing my first outdoor grow and i cant wait ,,but like outhers said its all personal ..its what ever u like and how u like it ,,i do agree with mutt on this tho it shure would **** to be pulled over driving home with 6 pounds of weed and plants in your trunk ,,thats the only thing im worryed about when it comes time to start my outdoor grow this year ,,but im gonna just take my chances because i want that bigger yeild that i can get from a out door grow ,,because the lights i got for my indoor grow can not compeat with the sun but its all i can afford right now ,,but i perfer indoor my self ,,but i think bolth are just as good ,,so ill say prety much i like them bolth the same thats why im gonna take advantage of them bolth the season

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

tom-tom said:
i do agree with mutt on this tho it shure would **** to be pulled over driving home with 6 pounds of weed and plants in your trunk

True. I take a big chance twice a year. Once when I set them out (I start all mine indoor) and once when I pick them up. IMO, you're taking a much bigger chance growing indoor because you have pot growing in your house year round. I'm not perfect, I get in trouble from time to time. I get in a fight, guys goes to the cops and gets a warrant on me. The cop stops by the house to serve the warrant, and say someone lets him in or anything is out of place. He can get a search warrant and bam there I go. I also have parties at my house....A LOT. There are people that I trust and then there are PEOPLE THAT I TRUST. The second group is very few and far between. If someone saw something out of place or smelled something then they could go to the cops. I'm wayyyyyy too paranoid for that. But, I'm not going to keep people from coming over because I want to grow weed indoors. It seems kind of reclusive to me.

Also, someone on the last page that it can be done just as good indoor as outdoor and posted a picture of a room full of GREAT looking plants. Those were just as good as outdoor gets for sure. This guy probably had an initial investment of a thousand dollars on lights alone, not to mention ventilation, cooling systems, etc. What about that light bill? On the light calculator it was a little over $50 a month for 1-1000watt HPS. It would take 4 or more to do a "full size" grow room.

Basically, like everyone said it comes down to personal preference. Some people like to be able to look in their closet and see their plants. Some people like to go out and enjoy nature.

I'm an indoor guy.

If you have a small grow, stay inside. The electric company is not going to alert the police over a $50 increase in your bill. I'd never go over 1500 watts inside, you're asking for trouble. If you have an unfinished basement or an out building that's secluded you're much more secure inside.

If you want a big grow, go outside. You're much safer there than having four or five lights. If you want 50 7' tall plants that produce a pound each, stay outside.

Both have advantages
Indoors you have tight control of your micro-climate but you can't replicate sun light
Outdoors you get great weight ,which you don't get indoors (poundage vs. ounceage ) But it's much more of a crap shoot.Animals are a real problem both the four legged and two legged kind. I've lost as many as I've brought home . Then of course there's the adrenaline rush you get with every snap of a twig in the underbrush.
I love em both can I vote twice?

Gotta go with the inside grow. I guess I just like to be in control. lol

Latest posts

Back