indoors-outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
do you think its a bad idea to put my babies outside during the day? i live in the northeast us. and its 70-80 dgrs outside at the moment!

I did that my very 1st indoor grow. Plants were fine,,,BUT what a pain in the *** taking them in and out every day. Much easier to get more Lumens in the growroom.;)

I started setting out yesterday. There might be heavy rain over the next couple days, Now I wish would have waited.
Have you condition the plants to the sun, If not you need to do so or they will get a sunburn. Expose then to the sun for a hour or two building up to full dirrect sunlight over a week for best results when you transplant out.

i dont have them directly in the sun. there on a 2nd story balcony under roof but its still gets alot of light.. will that be ok??

If you are taking them in and out and don't plan to grow outside, you are asking for trouble from bugs IMO plants should be one or the other to grow properly.

I also would have thought that this could create stress moving them about a lot, also in the shade its hard to tell how much light they are getting.
When i first started growing i bought this cheap anologue ph meter that also measures lumens/watts and i tested it once when the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, so i started playing around with it and in the shade they was getting the equivalent off around a 250watt light so i scrapped that idea, and in the sun the dial was off the charts so as the others have said it would be wise to train them first.

this is the instrument i use (its useless really apart from the light measurer)
h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SOIL-PH-LIGHT-MOISTURE-METER-garden-plant-greenhouse-UK_W0QQitemZ160327112730QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_GardenEquipment_HandTools_SM?hash=item160327112730&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1686%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Latest posts

Back