Insomnia Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I'm sure some of ya get insomnia from time to time. Me I suffer. Tonite more so than ussual.
So I thought I'd start the insomniac thread. Talk about anything that comes to mind.
Me....Lets see...
Drinkin a beer, smokin some herb. wondering when this cloud will turn into sleep. Listenin to floyd. I know one thing when I fall asleep I won't be wakin up for a while. ;)

Yup mutt i know that feeling all to well. I'm supposed to take sleep aids, but i don't. they leave me groggy and sick... so i don't... usually a blunt helps. Gotta be indica though... cos i pass right the **** out.

I have the opposite problem. I am always tired, and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I even get drowsey driving sometimes. :( I could sleep my day away if my kids would let me.

Insomnia should be my middle name. And it was unusually bad the same night you mentioned to.

Was a wierd moon last night. At least in my neck of the woods.

I am excited, I may be having surgery that will help my sleep problems. Oh how wonderful it will be to have a night or two that I can't sleep...lol.

Sounds weird doesnt it?

;)

Hey ma.
Your gettin cut on?
Our Prayers are with ya. Hope all goes well.
May you have a safe surgery and rapid recovery.

Demetrius said:
Insomnia should be my middle name. And it was unusually bad the same night you mentioned to.

I also had really bad insomnia that night.

Well it's not set in stone just yet, but oh how I hope it will be soon! :)

It's just tonsils and a little cut off the soft palate. Should help my snoring and sleep apnea. My sleep study said I was waking up over 100 times an hour. No wonder I never feel rested no matter how much I snooze. :D

Thanks Mutt!

SmokinMom, Has anyone mentioned a C-pap machine? My Dad had sleep apnea so bad it almost killed him. They hooked him up with this deal. I'm not even sure what it does. But, the change in him was immediate. Within a week he was back to normal. Not a prob since. Thought I'd mention it. I do know what a life wrecker this sorta thing is. It affected everyone in my family in one way or another. Sure hope you can get it under control, Best wishes!!

dream grower said:
SmokinMom, Has anyone mentioned a C-pap machine? My Dad had sleep apnea so bad it almost killed him. They hooked him up with this deal. I'm not even sure what it does. But, the change in him was immediate. Within a week he was back to normal. Not a prob since. Thought I'd mention it. I do know what a life wrecker this sorta thing is. It affected everyone in my family in one way or another. Sure hope you can get it under control, Best wishes!!

Oh yes. I am a CPAP failure. (lol) I tried 4 different types of masks, and no matter what I tried I would toss it during the night. I am a stomach sleeper so I didn't like that clausterphobic feeling one little bit.

I have snored all my life. Now I am noticing it in my 2 year old as well. Poor kid.

ClapOnCannabis said:
I also had really bad insomnia that night.

OK this is wierd....3 people now had it worse than ussual on the same night. Anyone else? I'm gonna google that date.

On October 10, 2006, Microsoft will end all public assisted support for Windows XP Service Pack1 (SP1).

Check this one out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_10
A lot of crap happened on oct. 10.

See what insomnia does. LOL

SmokinMom, I'm really sorry to hear that. Don't give up! Somethin good will happen for you and the baby! Good Luck!! Our Prayers are with you and yours.

Aww thanks dream grower, what a nice thing to say. :) It really isn't that big of a deal....I am kinda used to it.

I look at it this way-I need all the beauty sleep I can get. :D Hehe.

Too bad I can't give you insomniacs a little bit of my problem for a trade!!
;)

That's the way!! There's not much some of us wouldn't trade for normal sleep. But, after awhile you get used to it. Sure do get alot done though! Peace

Latest posts

Back