Is A Pc Grow Room Worth Using ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its your only option its not a bad one, I prefer growing autos in the case I have setup, I can grow 1-2 plants in there usually works out to one if I get a male. I prefer not to grow lowryder 2's (great plant btw to grow and smoke) just not enough room in a PC case, other autos work fine, Ive used a few from lowlife and they tend to grow shorter so I would recommend those, specifically the hindu kush or lemon skunk.

I can harvest 8 weeks from seed about 8-10 grams dried, since theres only a 50 watt hps in the case the buds come out a little more airy then usual. Growing in the summer months is not worth it as ventilation is too difficult. Overall all though having a case just makes you want more room but if you are new to growing its also a good way to learn some of the fundamentals and learn from your mistakes (everyone makes them).

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Enkay :)

Welcome to the forum.

Is the PC shell grow system simply for convenience or is it because you need to keep your grow secret?

:peace:
For space.

Im a family man so cant be going nuts!

Na i live in my own flat, but im a family man so cant be transformering a room into a grow room.

Thats why im looking @ pc grow rooms.

Latest posts

Back