*** is happening?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mndovrmtr420

Ganja Grower
Reaction score
Hoping these are enuff for someone to know what the hell is happening. FF ocean forest soil, 5gal bucket, 6.5ph, Sea of green grow and all stages show this (worsens in Flowering) 3.5 weeks ago flushed with 3gals of "clean" 7.0 water per gal of soil and finished the rinse with 3gal of clearex mix per container, soil ph reads 6.5, room temps are wonderful 24-7, 1000wtts for 4'X4', only feed every 3rd water, ppm depending on stage of growth (250 to 1200max) av 2part nutes and 1/4 tsp superthrive per 3gal, ......... help?

ouch1.jpg

ouch3.jpg

stem discoloration1.jpg

oops....didnt mean to make the pix so small. The color going on on the stem is a really deep burgundy color

havin quit a time with this resize thing, any better? Ive been treating this problem as nute burn and or lockout. But the plants are on the pale side, notice how the "browning" follows the viens of the leaf before affecting the rest of the leaf. They will eventually die and fall off, its happening up and down the entire plant. plants are able to mature with deminished yeilds and root balls are VERY poor shape. Could this acctually be a defienciency? and im making it worse by lowering nute feeds and flushing?

ouch2.JPG

Looks like you might have a Magnesium deficiency which could be reducing some of the availability of other nutrients like phosphorous. Try a tablespoon of epsom salts you next feeding, After the first treatment, treat with one quater dose every feeding... Good luck!

how does the rest of the plant look? how many leafs at a time are doing this? is it just one or two at a time or half the plant? keep in mind that leaves die, for whatever reason thats just how it is. as long as the new growth is fine and its just a leaf or two on each plant then i wouldn't worry to much.. again this is jmo

Thnx for the links guys, only one of those i found in my searching was the nutrient troubleshooter (no pix). King, tried to thank you as well but its not letting me o_O

Latest posts

Back