is it safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokeup1

Reaction score
is it safe to order seeds ?..i just want to know before i do it..and if i use a p o box will that be allright?..thanks..toke up 1

yeah you can..and buy from the banner above suports this site:aok:

take care and be safe

Yes.

Did you check the other threads here which talk about nothing but ordering from seed companies?

Read, Read, Read. Also use search feature for your questions. Almost all has been covered if you take the time to use MP. There are 83 hits for "ordering seeds" if you use the search feature. You will get your questions answered and maybe get alot more info on questions you did not even think of.;)

Good luck.

Um yeah it is safe.....have yet to hear of anyone getting popped from ordering beans.

tokeup1 said:
is it safe to order seeds ?..i just want to know before i do it..and if i use a p o box will that be allright?..thanks..toke up 1

No it is not safe. The DEA has a list and is checking it twice, and if you have been bad, you don't get no Christmas card from them. :rofl:

pcduck said:
No it is not safe. The DEA has a list and is checking it twice, and if you have been bad, you don't get no Christmas card from them. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::)

Iams said:
Read, Read, Read. Also use search feature for your questions. Almost all has been covered if you take the time to use MP. There are 83 hits for "ordering seeds" if you use the search feature. You will get your questions answered and maybe get alot more info on questions you did not even think of.;)

Good luck.

You can also use Google to search MP. I find it really easier than using the search on the forum. Copy this exactly.

ordering seeds site:marijuanapassion.com

Copy all of that into your browser bar or to google search page and off you go.

awww man your telling me that I should have been getting a christmas card from the DEA.... Rats, I must be bad...

Its not the PPL yur ordering the Seeds from ya need to worry about. Its the PPL you tell,,, your ordering seeds,, that ya might wanna worry about;) .

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah you can..and buy from the banner above suports this site:aok:

take care and be safe

4U2, Where is this so called banner. I would use it when ordering but there is no banner that leads to Attitude that I can find. I have a Marijuana Passion Banner at the top and a Bud Pic of the month.

there was a attitude banner there for a long time, now its nirvanna

Latest posts

Back