Is it safe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiam03

Reaction score
The first thing that has to be done before growing is obtaining seeds. My question is concerning how to aquire seeds. Is it safe to have buy seeds from the UK and have them shipped to the US? Has anyone gotten into **** for doing it? I've been considering a P.O. box to use for these types of shipments. Any tips would help out a lot. I'd really like to get some good seeds so any suggestions for this rookie would be wonderful. Thanks.

Us law states you are not responsible for what gets sent to you in the mail. Deny, Deny, Deny. From what I hear if it does get confiscated (which chances are slim) Then you tell them you have no idea how they got sent to you. Use a fake name and it shouldnt be a big deal. Good luck.

Stunzeed..

Risk and Reward my friend... That why this crap is so damn over priced now. Def. do a PO box and ship to a different name. It's an easy precaution.

isnt there any grow shops in the US that sell MJ seeds???

you can get them everywhere here in the UK nice n easy and a nice selection

Not in the part where I'm from... I love george w... bt damn does he hate the reefer.

Na dude no shopps like that anywhere here in the US. I have done 2 seed orders 1 from canada and 1 from holland and naver had a problem.

drchronic got me them in less then a week

dr chronic is the way....never missed an order and always get here on time and safely/discreetly.

ive gotten seeds from several places and never had trouble- deny deny deny as said before.....

Latest posts

Back