is it true??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaboy88

stays blunted up
Reaction score
that brief snaps of cold temps makes ur plant produce more thc to protect itself??

im unsure but skeptical of this....
i DO know, that one of the trichs purposes is to help keep the plant from losing moisture... and if i'm wrong about that, someone ought to correct me...
:48:
(Add EDIT): I believe the THC content is mostly dependent on what strain it is that is being grown

alrighty then.. thank you.. i had a friend always tell me this but i thought it was in the genetics of the seed as well

you could always try it out...
take two clones from the same plant and grow them next to each other and have just one that you can stick in the freezer or fridge for some amount of time periodically..?

ya... i think i mite end up doin that.. i stay in fla. and its gettin into the low 40s and high 30s and then warmin up the next day.. jus off and on.. so i got 2 plants i been keepin out there.. but its gonna b gettin a lil colder in a couple days so i mite leave 1 out and bring the other in.. but the fridge idea is a good 1 as well..looks like i have some experimenting to do..lol

Latest posts

Back