Is this a lowrider or lowrider2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the input, to answer the light question richy-b , i have twoo 10 and half inch round shop light reflectors, i have 4 26 watt, 1750 lums. each and are soft white, and 2 42 watt, 2700 lums. each day light in each reflector. then i have 17 26 watt, 1750 lums. each soft white all around my plants. that adds up to 818 watts and 54,550 lums. i know that people say you can't add them together like that but thats what it adds up to from the numbers on the box the cfls come out of. i don't know about the stretching, it has had lights right on top about 2 inchs from it all around. i remember the weed i got the seeds from was some good *** pop-corn bud. and i know a 400 watt hps or 600 watt hps would be better, but this is just my second grow and when i do get my 400 watt hps, i will have some killer side lighting. i think!!!

Richy-B said:
For it to have buds at 50 days old.Actually earlier. And have been on a 12/12 cycle tells me/anybody they're an auto flowering strain! If you read the first sentence in the post above you'll read that I said, "It's almost hard to tell if it's just another type of Auto Flowering strain or LRx2." Please read all details first, before commenting negatively.;) I don't think I ever said anything about turning his lights on longer either;)

Jeez, go smoke a bowl. I was not replying to you, I was replying to the original poster and I do not believe that this was a negative post. Gettinggray1964 mentioned putting the plants back into 24/7. (S)he should be aware that if they are not autoflowering that this will cause a lot of stress to the plants since they have been in 12/12 their whole life and are well into flowering. They can be non-autoflowering and still be flowering at 50 days since they have been in 12/12 since they were seedlings.

I've been think'n that more, and more here lately. Like I was quotin' earlier, It might not be a LR at all. I was just giving the best advice I could at the time. I'm confused also, because I thought you were talking about the fat leafed plant in one of the first posts. But those skinny leaves are definetely sativa dominant. My bad I was lookin' at the other plants in pic.
That LR plant pic is funny.:D How small was the pot? How many hours of window lighting, did you say? I've heard they can grow only to like 3g's if left in window. Never seen it before though! That's a great picture!:D
I'm so high!:D I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience. I thought you new where the seeds came from and everything, didn't know you had no idea what they could be. I've never seen LR's grown only at a 12/12 light cycle in my life for that long, so I was mistaken.

yes the first twoo pics on page one is the plant in question, it has fat leaves , and is going on 20 inches tall now. about half way down page one is the bottom of plant.

and no i didn't know what it was before i planted it was just some real good pop-corn bud we call it around here. didnt have but maybe 10-12 seeds in an oz.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Jeez, go smoke a bowl. I was not replying to you, I was replying to the original poster and I do not believe that this was a negative post. Gettinggray1964 mentioned putting the plants back into 24/7. (S)he should be aware that if they are not autoflowering that this will cause a lot of stress to the plants since they have been in 12/12 their whole life and are well into flowering. They can be non-autoflowering and still be flowering at 50 days since they have been in 12/12 since they were seedlings.
I did!:bongin: A Fat one!:bong1: I did need that.:yay: Thanks! :yay:

gettinggray1964 said:
and no i didn't know what it was before i planted it was just some real good pop-corn bud we call it around here. didnt have but maybe 10-12 seeds in an oz.
Like I was sayin', sorry if I got anybodies hopes up, or down.:cool: But yeah, I thought that might be a LRx2 because it was already budding.:eek: Do you remember when it started budding?

gettinggray1964 said:
she showed sex on the 25 of may so 28 days of flowering today.
So she showed her sex 25 days into her grow.?:huh: this is 28 days later. 53 days old total, correct. 12/12 for entire lifespan? At 12/12 for that long yes, it just might be a plant your putting in flowering mode yourself by only allowing 12/12.:stoned:Sounds like we're goin' to have to kick our feet up a while and just watch to find out!:watchplant:
I'm still unsure!

yes 53 days old and 28 days of flower. 12-12 from seed. i took a smell of the buds this morning and they smelled kinda sweet, not just the skunky smell. she is 21 inches tall this morning. here are some pics from this morning. and thank all of you for your help and feed back. yall are great!!!

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00109.JPG

gettinggray1964 said:
yes 53 days old and 28 days of flower. 12-12 from seed. i took a smell of the buds this morning and they smelled kinda sweet, not just the skunky smell. she is 21 inches tall this morning. here are some pics from this morning. and thank all of you for your help and feed back. yall are great!!!
So the plant from seed, is actually 81 days old,:doh: it's just been 28 days of flowering.?:doh: Yeah then it's not LR's.:rolleyes: You had me confused with how old you were describing it as.:cool:
Looks like it's goona be one sweet plant though.:D Rock on with that plant. Looks good!:D

o.k. richy-b i just refigured off my calender she broke ground on may 3 and she showed sex on may 26. she is 53 days old today, i hope this is explained a little better. i am about to get stoned!!!lol

Yeah, I feel like that too sometimes.:D Good luck with grow. I'll be checking in time to time!:D

thanks man you have been a great help and i have seen some of your plants and you really got that green thumb, grow on bro. grow em big and fat Richy-B.

Latest posts

Back