Is this a lowrider or lowrider2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettinggray1964

all-day-toker
Reaction score
good morning MP!!!!! can anyone tell from these***** pics if this is a lowrider or lowrider2??? it is 18 and a half inches tall, about 17 or 18 nodes. started it off on 12/12 from seed and has been growing for 47 days today... and if it is can i put it in a different flowering area and change the lights to 24-7??? any help is greatly needed!!!

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

if it's a lowryder (1 or 2)... it won't matter what the light schedule is... my lowryder is in a window and getting about 18hrs of light and is still flowering to the point where it's almost done. I grew it in the window straight from seed in April, and it's been getting an increasing light schedule the whole time....

but does anyone know if it is a lowrider or lowrider2? and if i did change to 24-7 would it increase yield or just finish faster???

to be honest.. looks like neither.

only way to really know if somethig is auto flowering if you keep it in a
NON flowering light cycle and it flowers anyways.

being its been in 12/12 since birth.. i guess you'll never really know.

all these growers out there and i can't get anymore feedback then this?? whats up with this place??

send a PM to Richy-B... he grows lowryders

oh... and uhhhh.... those look like Sativas... I don't believe a lowryder is a sativa

i don't know, does sativa have that wide of fingers on the fan leaves? and just 7 fingers on the leaves? and thanks very much for your help.

DSC00098.JPG

gettinggray1964 said:
good morning MP!!!!! can anyone tell from these***** pics if this is a lowrider or lowrider2??? it is 18 and a half inches tall, about 17 or 18 nodes. started it off on 12/12 from seed and has been growing for 47 days today... and if it is can i put it in a different flowering area and change the lights to 24-7??? any help is greatly needed!!!
They look like LRx2's! They're just some stretched LRx2's. You should try and do 18/6 or 20/4. That will help stop the stretching and grow some fat buds! What kind of nutes are you using?

hey, thanks alot Richy-B, i only have the one it is from bagseed. i got about 5 more seeds put back . i use peters professional super blossom booster plant food 10-50-10. and so i could put it in a seperat flowerinf box and increase the lights to 18-6 or 20-4? it has been on 12-12 since birth. and again thank you very much you have been a big help!!!

gettinggray1964 said:
hey, thanks alot Richy-B, i only have the one it is from bagseed. i got about 5 more seeds put back . i use peters professional super blossom booster plant food 10-50-10. and so i could put it in a seperat flowerinf box and increase the lights to 18-6 or 20-4? it has been on 12-12 since birth. and again thank you very much you have been a big help!!!
I take it you have other strains in that grow box.;) Because it doesn't matter when growin' LR's, as a seedling or when flowering, it can stay on a continuous 18/6 Light schedule, even a 24/7 light schedule. Perfect for :D SEA OF GREEN METHOD!:D

well the one that looks to be L.R.2 is 50 days old today, the other two plants are 67 days old today all have been on 12/12 since birth, and an all cfl grow. here are a few pics. the other twoo are sativa dominate i believe, there about to grow out of my tent. and keep in mind that this is just my second grow so i know they don' look the best in the world but i am learning!! thanks for all your help and oh ya, i found some A.K.47xlowrider2 seeds on the net, i bet those will be killer!!!

DSC00099.JPG

DSC00100.JPG

DSC00101.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

DSC00104.JPG

Yeah man, that is one stretched LRx2!:shocked: It's almost hard to tell if it's just another type of AF plant or LRx2. I've never seen one with only a 12/12 cycle. LRx2's at this age should have at least the middle cola full of buds usually to the top! I'm thinking that 12/12 cycle is what did it. That, and the use of cfl's thru whole grow. I'm not dog'n cfl's, but if you always had them far away from the top of your canopy, they will stretch for that light! You can pretty much leave them 7-8in. from canopy, with cfl's. Did you raise your light with the grow or did you leave it in one spot? Back to what I said about cfl's earlier. You can use them for a whole grow, but the Flowering cycle of the plant likes more yellow,orange, and red spectrum rays, where Beginning plants or Seedling stage plants thrive off the blue spectrum cfl's put out. A combination of both is great as well! How many lumens total in your grow space?:confused:

What makes you believe that it is lowrider? IO think that I would want to be really sure and it is really hard to tell strains by just looking at a picture of a plant. If you put it back into 24/7 this far into flowering and it is not an autoflowering strain, it is going to really stress the plant...

The Hemp Goddess said:
What makes you believe that it is lowrider? IO think that I would want to be really sure and it is really hard to tell strains by just looking at a picture of a plant. If you put it back into 24/7 this far into flowering and it is not an autoflowering strain, it is going to really stress the plant...
For it to have buds at 50 days old.Actually earlier. And have been on a 12/12 cycle tells me/anybody they're an auto flowering strain! If you read the first sentence in the post above you'll read that I said, "It's almost hard to tell if it's just another type of Auto Flowering strain or LRx2." Please read all details first, before commenting negatively.;) I don't think I ever said anything about turning his lights on longer either;)

damn!... that really does look like a sativa to me... or course, being on a 12/12 cycle from seed WOULD have make it flower after 50 days, whether or not it's an autoflowering strain... if it was on a 18 to 24 cycle and THEN it started to flower in that timeframe, then it WOULD be an autoflowering strain.

should the LR2 strain be sativa dominant?... I would think it is more of an indica dom plant, seeing that it is suppose to be LOW...

I'm no expert in lowryders, but I'd say that's not a lowryder... and that's why it does not look very far along in flower yet....

but... just like my user title states... just ignore me ;)

here's my lowryder at day 79... doesn't look very sativa-like to me...and I grew it in the window the whole time - it was only in direct sunlight for a few hours a day....

60 days.. LR's would be near harvest..

I dont think they are LR's at all..

If you do the math. 60 days of 12/12 its right on schedule
with a normal strain.

Latest posts

Back