is this ready to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skoomaman

Reaction score
this plant is 13 weeks old now. it started out indoors and was moved outdoor probably too early but i had no choice it was either moving it outside or cutting it up in little tiny pieces.

the reason why i ask is because some of the pistils on the lower part have turned brown

The reason why i took the time to take pictures and posted them here is because i would like an opinion from someone that is experienced.

i have read a couple different harvesting guides, but most of them say that it all comes from experience.

From what I've learned nobody can tell you when to harvest by looking at regular pictures. I'm sure they could if you got a macro shot of your trichomes though, or you could get a magnifying glass and check.

from dj short:

"highly recommend that the serious cannabis student acquire a 30X power, illuminated magnifier. These can be found at most local electronics stores, often for under fifteen dollars. With the aid of the magnifier one can learn more about the detail of trichome development and ripeness.
As far as trichomes are concerned, the tall ones with swollen, clear, bulbous heads are what to shoot for. The denser the concentration, the greater the potency"

Hello Skoomaman :)

You have a Sativa dominant plant, they take a long time to mature.

The plant you have has been forced into flowering stage indoors, the plant will start to revert to vegetative growth then go back into flowering in about 2 months, then after that it will take approx 10 weeks to maturity.

You plant is nowhere near ready yet.

:peace:

skoomaman said:
stupid plants
hehehe you will change your mind when you have 6 ft babies to contend with and buds like small bats JMHO !

lol... the "stupid plant" reacted to the light schedule it was forced into, and started to flower... however... because it in introduced into a veg-period lighting schedule, it will reverty to veg again... but this time it is going to be a substanually "thicker" bush now... it's going to yield better than if it flowered thru the first time.

if anything/one was stupid... it was the grower that messed with the lighting schedules....:cool:

so in other words you are saying that i wil be yielding much more than what it looks like i have now in 3-4 months... sweet

i had to mess with the lighting shedule, i had no choice but to place it outside

Time for some patience and some grow nutes. If you can keep her alive, you should be rewarded this fall. I agree with all the above replies to the question.
"stupid plant" That's a good one.

ha ha ya that is a good one!:hubba:

she'll yield ya good

Latest posts

Back