Is this really getting me HIGH???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
I just harvested a bit of my SnowWhite,

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1561/ppuser/6737

specifically the bud hanging on the far right, on saturday last and it is finally dry enuf to taste, not cured, but will smoke fine in a bong. Anyway, like a grower is apt to do at harvest time, I spark some up and get blitzed:stoned: Then I start to think it's all my imagination, totally ignoring the enhanced sounds and colors, the almost trip like buzz and pack up a small sack planning to head across country to my buddies to get a consensus. I decided to do a couple more hits, for the road being all snowy and all. :eek:
45 minutes later I tried to make a call, telling my buddies to hang around, couldnt seem to articulate what I meant, but said i'd be right over.

I do a couple hits more and then I drive like a manic bandit, over snow covered roads, a distance of only 3 miles, didnt see another car or even a deer, but somehow it took me 90 minutes. :confused:

I show them the fresh weed, they said they could smell it as I walked in the door. I was eager for them to try. they pull out the bong and we each do a couple hits. they stopped talking, just sitting there, it seemed like forever. I figgered they had rehearsed this silly look on their faces. they got blitzed:stoned: they really liked SnowWhite, they said she was way better than last gen. (I went another week or so in flower, to 25-30 percent amber and 75-70 percent cloudy)

I guess I was just too stoned to judge:rolleyes:

yep, even my buddies dont know I'm the grower. we talk growing all the time, most of them do outdoors I suspect. I find it hilarious that to be careful, none of us ever directly talk of making a grow. I've known these guys my whole life, over 50 years, alas. to be secret is to be safe.

Latest posts

Back