Is this too much?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Hey guys, been running my current system for a while and the electricity bill hasnt been that much more at all.. first month was, but I think it was an error on the reader, ever since then it has been about 120 a month..
Right now Im running:
12hrs:
600hps
400hps
4"inline fan
oscillating fan
5200 btu small ac

24hrs:
6" inline fan

18hrs:
400mh
4" inline fan
very small fan

Ive got a buddy that wants to buy my 400hps and 400mh, so I planned on getting a 600hps to replace the 400hps, so I would have 1200hps in flower.. then I would get a 8bulb 2ft t5(192w) to replace my 400mh..
So with the upgrade I would actually be using less power.. but still, i get worried sometimes that maybe the ugly pigs can spot me with their cameras..

Opinions?

Nah...

Depending on where you live the local law enforcement has WAY too much on their plate to have time to hold surveillance on a low key personal grow... As long as you're keeping your grow room temps in the 70s there's nothing to get an abnormal heat signature from... And if you have a carbon filter handling the odors and don't get careless with leaving things around or a slip of the lip... you're more than fine...

Rock ON!:cool:

Latest posts

Back