Is this true? What is the truth? Article!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrorists not only invented marijuana in underground laboratories scattered about the caves of Afghanistan; they use its North American sales as their primary means of funding. While estimates vary, it is generally agreed upon that 80% of marijuana's "street price" goes directly to al-Qaida and other terrorist groups. This is why marijuana's primary effect is to make the user go crazy and descend into a world of hallucinations; in effect, the victim's patriotism deteriorates, and by the end of the marijuana high, the victim feels readily inclined to him- or herself join a terrorist group

Oh man, that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time, complete and utter garbage. Thanks for the link ... still laughing :D

Hey , that site's a piss take .... click on terrorist

whoever wrote this needs to be beaten with a 10 foot hemp branch MULTIPLE times!!! seriously who are they kidding with this crap?

The most common form of consumption involves taking the marijuana plant, rolling it in paper soaked in PCP

The plant itself is highly toxic, and if ingested directly, can cause a victim to fall into a comatose state.

Marijuana affects multiple parts of the body negatively, including (but not limited to) the lungs, brain, eyes, and genitals.. OMG!!!:hairpull:

It severely hampers the users ability to drive, read, or recognize an incoming train. ( i bet he wrote that with a straight face!!)

Interesting there and plenty of laughs!!!

That was the biggest B.S. I have read in a while. Where can I get the comatose state stuff. Thats the chronic LOL!!! Hope I see the train!!

What a load, Talk about scare tactics. I think that the guy who tried to fool people with this crap is a terrorist.

been a while let me gut this junk...been a while since i got to dispute something this flagrant. :p

The hard (hard?!?!?!? ***, alcohol has treated me worse) street drug Marijuana is a rising and popular gateway drug, known for its ease to obtain, its catastrophic effects, and its uninformed proponents. The most common form of consumption involves taking the marijuana plant, rolling it in paper soaked in PCP, and inhaling deeply. (who does this...come on...I know I would not even think of it as well as most pot smokers.) Marijuana possesses many negative properties and almost no noticeably positive ones.(helps with numerous afflicitions, wasting, chemo, pain, muscle spasms, insomnia, and that is even untested and peoples voice proves it....tons of info on the "benefits" alone with a much less addiction and liver/kidney/nervous system/addictive side effects.) It was originally grown in laboratories by Islamic terrorists to provide the additional financial cushioning needed for the attacks of September 11, among others.(BAWAHAHAHAHA, NOW i'm a terrorist with a 100 doallar grow cab.HAHAHAHAHAHA...oh and weed has only been around since 911!!!! OMG!!!!:rofl: )

The main threat with marijuana is the obvious health risks. Marijuana affects multiple parts of the body negatively, including (but not limited to) the lungs, brain, eyes, and genitals. The drug contains twice the carcinogens of government-sanctioned tobacco products and actively attacks the immune system of the lungs, leading to a near-cubing of the likelihood for lung cancer in the user. It also induces severe hallucinations and slows down brain waves, leading to severe mental retardation in mild cases, and Asperger's Syndrome in extreme cases. It severely hampers the users ability to drive, read, or recognize an incoming train. Lastly, it is confirmed in all reported cases to result in complete infertility and a decreased sex drive, which may be the only positive side effect of the drug. Worse, many of these effects can be passed onto nearby users through secondhand smoke.

NOT A SHRED OF TRUTH THERE TOTAL LIES...PROVEN

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Terrorists
Terrorists not only invented marijuana in underground laboratories scattered about the caves of Afghanistan; they use its North American sales as their primary means of funding. While estimates vary, it is generally agreed upon that 80% of marijuana's "street price" goes directly to al-Qaida and other terrorist groups. This is why marijuana's primary effect is to make the user go crazy and descend into a world of hallucinations; in effect, the victim's patriotism deteriorates, and by the end of the marijuana high, the victim feels readily inclined to him- or herself join a terrorist group.

and so does every pot grower in the world....we all keep it in the closet BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL!!!!!
Besides I was crazy before I started smoking it....it actually made me more sane. :p
This article tells me even the dude with 70watts of floes growing one plant in veg....is guilty of terrorism. Thats a bunch of crap there.
MY GOD, this article was total crap!!!!!

I got somthing to say, REFER MADNESS BABY!
"A moment of bliss a liftime of regret"
"hunting a thrill they inhaled a drag of concentrated sin"

From refer madness for us old timers.

LOL.That was really funny..hahaha

marijuana is legally classified as a gateway drug, meaning that all cases of marijuana use lead to even more lethal drugs, such as heroin, acid, and cholesterol within a period of weeks from the first use

I would love to find out who was responsible for writing that information, might do some research on this website, ill let you guys know, would love to send him an email!!! ..

Other risks of smoking marijuana

Likely to cause a sudden, comical fascination with one's own hands.
May cause pregnancy in women who have recently been sexually active.
Commonly manifests a profound understanding of the elaborate workings underlying life and the cosmos, but an inability to express any of it in words.
:rofl:

I knew it! I just knew it..thats why my girlfriend got pregnant..and thats why Ive found such amusements in watching my hands after smoking a pcp-soaked marijuana joint..and then I figured out the meaning of Life..but I just couldnt put it into words! DAMN YOU TERRORIST FOR CREATING MARIJUANA FOR 9/11..DAMN YOU INDEED!:rant:

Latest posts

Back