Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the morning giggle, GW! Like Homer Simpson says, "It's funny 'cause it's true."

Sunshine galore this morning, but don't let it fool you. 27 degrees is cold for shirt sleeves. Weatherman/woman/undecided says temps to drop. I need a pep talk from Gretta.

It is wicked cold here. Glad I didn't move my babies outside yet. In another month maybe. April first at the latest. I am going to have a surplus this year of plants. I was expecting poor germination on my Panama Reds. 100%
germination rate. I will have to send some to my sister. How long before photos show sex 2 months?

Thanks for the morning giggle, GW! Like Homer Simpson says, "It's funny 'cause it's true."

Sunshine galore this morning, but don't let it fool you. 27 degrees is cold for shirt sleeves. Weatherman/woman/undecided says temps to drop. I need a pep talk from Gretta.
My pleasure! Comedy equals tragedy plus time......... The more time you've had, the more comedy falls in your life...........

FB_IMG_1707654615783.jpg

Good morning I want this cold crap to go away already. Usually our daytime temp will reach 80 by the 14th of feb. I don't think we will make it this year. Our electric bill was 300 last month with 58 solar panels. Our house does not have heat. When it gets really cold we have to pull out the electric heaters. Usually our bill may get 70 bucks in one month but this is the coldest it has been at night in years.

It's that global warming, Jan. I'm sitting at 29 right now, and that ain't bad for February here in Yankeeland.

Good morning, Misfits. Another day in Paradise. ❤️
We should be in the 40s at night in feb march 50s at night and April 60s.

Latest posts

Back