Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I had enough. Barely smoked anything. I guess them Carty Beans mean buidness

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I didn't have to flip a coin. Got stuff ready and told the Old Hen to grab a couple of steaks outta the freezer. She brought back two Delmonico's. If God made a better cut of steak, he kept it for himself.
I found the trick to frying a steak is not to thaw 'em out. I cook in a cast iron skillet, so I get it hot around 350, pour in enough olive oil to lightly coat the pan, run water over the steak, and sprinkle on some Lawyery's. Toss 'em in the pan and sear them on each side for 3 minutes and then gun the heat back to 225 and let 'em cook for 6 minutes on each side. I like a quarter inch strip of pink in the center of a one inch thick steak.

If you put your plate on top of your head, your tongue would beat your brains out trying to get to the meat. Yum.

I didn't have to flip a coin. Got stuff ready and told the Old Hen to grab a couple of steaks outta the freezer. She brought back two Delmonico's. If God made a better cut of steak, he kept it for himself.
I found the trick to frying a steak is not to thaw 'em out. I cook in a cast iron skillet, so I get it hot around 350, pour in enough olive oil to lightly coat the pan, run water over the steak, and sprinkle on some Lawyery's. Toss 'em in the pan and sear them on each side for 3 minutes and then gun the heat back to 225 and let 'em cook for 6 minutes on each side. I like a quarter inch strip of pink in the center of a one inch thick steak.

If you put your plate on top of your head, your tongue would beat your brains out trying to get to the meat. Yum.
Mmm

All of the shake from my grows get decarbed and turned in canna oil for edibles and this tincture (which can be turned into hash oil, too). I also add some of the bud from the ozs we get in Oklahoma.

What I might do is get a shot glass of apple juice and add the tincture to it - would be alot more user friendly

Anything to take the sting outta it.

Got too much outdoors today. Think I'll call it a night. See ya's tomorrow.

Jag, if ya like spooky stuff, check out Lighthouse horrors on youtube. Some of 'em are pretty hokey, but a few are down right interesting.
☮️

My friend is making canna hard candy, can't wait to try those out!
The first infirmary in my little berg used to have infused rock candy. Good stuff.
Here is our Cannapop recipe. https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...-formulation-and-application/9-5-6-cannapops/
If you put some on white paper you will ostensibly find it is actually very dark green due to chlorophyll pickup. I prefer Brown Dragon versus Green Dragon and achieve it using QWET techniques. https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...action/9-4-7-ethanol-extraction/9-4-7-1-qwet/
Tried the everclear tincture once. Felt like I'd stuck Draino under my tongue.
Sipping whiskey is about 80 proof (40%) ethanol. You can remove the alcohol from the tincture until what is left is about 40% of the total, or add something else to dilute it to 40% or less.

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here, starting at 53F and predicted to reach 73F.

I'm taking bids today for a new front walkway. The existing one is brick cobble and I designed a new one using concrete, bordered and accented with brick.

Latest posts

Back