Its a MONSTER!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweetnug said:
You have a nice plant first of all. You need to trim it very well. All of that lower vegetation will be totally shaded by the canopy. If you trim it well then the excess energy will go toward the top arms. If not the buds with not weigh as much because of the over vegetation.

my friend told me to trim off all the lower branches is that what your saying , im reading through too quickly ive not got much time on my hands right now :)

Uk1 said:
well touch the bud and it sticky as hell & only really really smells wen you touch it then stick ya finger up ya nose lol j/k , and the leafs are really strange to feel not like normal flimsy kinda feel & lots of crystal lookin on leafs , does that answer it? :)
sure does man, great to hear. can`t wait for the smoke report:hubba:

Reactions: Uk1
yahyah Glad2see she turned out 4ya. Enjoy the stash!!!:bong2:

Reactions: Uk1
that plant is a beast! you're gonna need an axe when its time to harvest her lol! looking great so far. good luck man

Yea you don't want to be touching or squeezing the buds its no good. Yea I was curious to hear the crystal bit as well, that'll really keep you current on it's maturity....if you go to radio shack you should pick up a jewelers loupe like a magnifying glass and you can see the development of the trich's (crystals) and judge the maturity.

Good luck, sweet effin plant!

shuggy4105 said:
smoke report???

lol average taste , not to special but good enough to pack with other bud lol:rolleyes:

mannn i was hoping for nice taste considering it smelt nice to touch but when it dried out smelt nothing like it :eek:

anyway goto blue cheese thread now lol , not good signs i dont think

that don`t sound too good man, but you`ll only get better at growing and your finished product will also improve.

Smell and Taste can be brought on when you cure up the finished product too man IMO if shes ready to come down take her down and dry and cure for a bit this will help improve the taste and such of her. good growing man that looks to be a nice plant man.

ty , that plant is long been in my lungs , my friend cured abit too which tasted alright , better than previous hg ive had

it means a good cure will improve the over-all product??????
you couldn`t get that????

shuggy4105 said:
it means a good cure will improve the over-all product??????
you couldn`t get that????

lol okie dokie :D

Latest posts

Back