Its a skunky harvest courtesey of TCVG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 thumbs up up yet once again dman!! whats on the list for the next round of keemo buds from the master?

Awesome, dman. U did a gj w/em for sure.I love skunk. My intro into growing was with an elite cut of skunk, but it was done around 45-50 daze...

:peace:,

7ge:)

Thanks guys.

the rest of the plant above will get done today, then i will have nothing to do with my skunks except smoke them.

Ahh memories, I forgot about this grow/thread and its been cool to see it again, I had about 10 plants in this grow in total in a 4x7 room with 2 600 watt bare bulb and an AC, we smoked this **** for months. I had been doing a BIG grow in early 2010 that caught TCVG'S eye and he wanted some clones, (I had hit a Burmese Kush pheno and a couple others that were incredible) I was hesitant but he taught me how to send them safely and I agreed and did it, in return he sent me a bunch of seeds and some are what you see in this thread.

Thanks to Duck for reminding me.

Tcvg had some cool ways to send beans and clones. One time i got a BD Card with colored noodles glued to the card. Guess what was in the noodles? Lol

Latest posts

Back