I've created a monster...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six

Perfect smile..chronic...
Reaction score
This is my second try with bagseed...she is 3' across and only 2' tall, lol...

08-14-09_1707.jpg

Looks goood Six.
How old is she?

Reactions: Six
She will be 10 weeks on sunday...been in 12/12 for about 3 of those...

bag seed, if grown sensimilla, can be very "competitive with top strains" just watch for hermies, you dont know the original breeder.

Reactions: Six
HippyInEngland said:
Great news Six :)

How excited inside do you feel?

:peace:

I tell ya, my first round was successful but not like this. I learned so much and i know that i have alot more to learn, but if this is possible after one round i can only imagine what i will learn from here. It is a great feeling growing my own meds. I think the actual growing part of it is the best part, sometimes i just sit with them...it is sooooo relaxing. Although the consumption is pretty grand too, lol....I wish i would have taken up this hobby years ago. Cant wait to get my HPS setup to see the possibilities there...:watchplant:

JBonez said:
bag seed, if grown sensimilla, can be very "competitive with top strains" just watch for hermies, you dont know the original breeder.

Ya,my last batch was very good there just wasnt much of it.I put 3 in the flower room at the same time as this one. One was male and the other was hermie...both got pulled. I just germed 6 "top strains" to follow this one...we'll see how close they are. Here are some more of my bag seed babies in veg.....

08-14-09_0326.jpg

08-14-09_0328.jpg

I learned to grow on bagseed I'd saved from many moons back. Used to save all my seeds. Used all those thousands we used to discard to experiment on.

I found some wondrous plants and tried wild things. So like they say its a random roll of the dice. I grew 6 to 7 foot tall sativas in a closet under a lower stariway. Using 2 liter plastic clear coke jugs .. yeah crazy

My first grow I lifted 2 bagseed sativas up to the ceiling flouros... Tried most everything.

If you can grow a pure sativa inside or manage it by tieing or trimming then you can grow most anything .. You are looking good :)

Well, out of 7 bag seed babies...5 were female...my flower room is full and set on a two week schedule...one comes out and one goes in every two weeks...perpetual harvest.....my monster is only 2 weeks away from harvest, she is lookin good considering that im growing under flouro's only...lights are out so i cant post any pics right now but tomorrow i will get some pics of her up...

Six said:
...lights are out so i cant post any pics right now but tomorrow i will get some pics of her up...

Your such a tease!

:p

:peace:

Lol...there ya go HIE...3x5 room and she fills it out nicely...smaller buds but im growing under flouro's...i dream of an HPS regularly, lol.....

09-05-09_1048.jpg

09-05-09_1047.jpg

09-05-09_1046.jpg

:clap: very nice six..great job...it just gets better and better my friend..and if it dont..give it up..:rofl: but you have what it takes my friend..thanks for shareing..keep the updates comeing..Ill thank ya now..:48:until we get button back..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back