I've had enough..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
ok many of you are from the USA. im sick of people talkin smack about the U.S. i've seen lazy america's post many times here. i've had enough of it. PEACELOVE&FREEBUDZ has ask us all for help while callin us lazy. why should we stand for that. im not lazy i work hard for what i have as im sure many of you do.

. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums or in the chat room. The chat room has a log that can be viewed by the management if complaints occur as a result of abuse in the chat room. Please, just don't do anything in the chat room that you wouldn't or shouldn't do in the open forums.

i have broken some rules in a thread so if it means me gettin banned to fine but im not going to be called lazy and just sit back and take it. i will raise hell untill this is resolved.

we as americans have problems but its not anyones place to call us names. its no better than usin the N work or callin a lady a B. would we tolerate that.. i don't think so

What post are you talking about slomo? I haven't been on much, partly new throw aways from other sites causing problems on here A LOT and partly just too darn busy; definitely not lazy here.

thanks my friend,my sentiments exactly.probably some little mommas boy that thinks he knows whats going on.hes a btch and needs to be banned if anyone is.i know i worked until i could no longer pass a coast guard physical and then hung iron for 8 more yrs.some people just like to run their mouth.like you said hes probably still hanging on to mommas apron strings,living at home.mom and dad paid for his college degre.if hes out of grades school.with the intellect hes using,i have my doubts hes out of the house yet.

its the earthship thread. it was a simple thread to begin with untill i became a lazy american. then i got mad.. not all americans are millionaires. most work to provide for their families as i do and im not going to be called lazy by someone who has most likely never been to the US and has no idea what they're talkin about

no and he's not goin to. if he does now its a lie just to keep from lookin like an arse after all he said about americans not doin things for them self..

i mean when i get a chance to lay around i will, but when its time to work im not scared. i know most of the members here have worked hard. i know they scrap by just like i do, we save money to buy lights and fans. we don't just have cash layin around when ever we want it. we work for what we have just like the rest of the world..

If it makes you feel better slomo he really can't spell either ;)
Well he is however a 4th generation militart brat LMFAO what a moron. LOL

When I used to live in France the people I knew were pretty good people, but they liked to criticize Americans. I didn't let it bother me too much, because I was a guest in their country. However, a couple of my French friends paid me a visit here in the USA, and they were still criticizing the US. I like them, they're my friends, but I didn't criticize them or their country while I was over there, but they didn't stop their criticism of us when they were here. It's kind of funny, because they really liked the United States; they even got married in Vegas on New Year's Day.

I know I work hard for my money, and I have to save up in order to buy my equipment.

Now that I've read the "Earthship" thread I can see that PEACELOVE&FREEBUDZ is an American. At first I thought he was from another country.

Who you callin the N?? Naw just kiddin guess what movie that from ;) TROPIC THUNDER MOVIE ROCKS IM THE DUDE PLAYING THE DUDE DEGUISED AS ANOTHER DUDE

I've shot and been shot, in the service of The United States of America, and I'd gladly do it all over again ;) Semper Fidelis :aok:

Okay, the Earthship thread has been closed. I have to say that I agree with you Slowmo, but I don't want this thread to deteriorate like the other one. :eek:

Denigrating others really serves no useful purpose. So, everyone, let's just load a bowl, sit back, and inhale........Puff, puff, pass...:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back