jack Herer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nicely done, Rosebud. You have reason to brag.

That's right Tc, come on over we will bust open that big ole bud and have us a proper party. It has been long since i was at an old fashioned pot party. Do they still have those?
Thank you to TC.

Thank you Alistair I will try to be over my bragging now.

Was this a single cola grow? I guess what I mean is, did you top this plant or do any LST to it? Was this the "big bud" of the plant? She's a bute! Congrats! What was the final dry weight?

This was a single cola, i did not lst or anything to this plant. I think the cola weighed 8 ounces wet and dried to 2.5. My stuff usually dries to 1/4 of the wet weight.
She is curing now and smokes great. Thanks gix.

very nice job you have done rose...peace...

Rosebud said:
2 Dog: It tastes better then it smells. smells kinda like mint ****. nice huh, your glad I shard that huh.

Not really, I laughed and spit cheap chardonnay on my desk and monitor. But that's my fault for drinking cheap chardonnay.

The Jack Herrer looks great Rosebud. I wanted to try it but I read it can be hard to grow so I stayed away. It looks like it might be worth the learning curve though :)

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back