JerseyFreshB's Bagseed CFL Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFreshB

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I germed a bunch of seeds on the 19th of Aug. Ended up keeping only three. Out of the three I got one female.

Introduced to12/12 on Sept. 15th

Gave FoxFarm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom on Sept. 26th, plus moved into a bigger pot.

The three pictures below were takin today. 14 Days into 12/12.

As far as lighting, I'm using 3 warm white 42w CFL's, 6 warm white 26w CFL's, and 1 cool white 6500k 26w CFL.

If anyone notices anything not really right let me know. I think she looks pretty healthy IMO.

Bag Seed Flower 14 Days.jpg

Bag Seed Flower 14 Days (2).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 14 Days (3).jpg

Do the leaves toward the bottom look droopy? Is this normal, or some kind of problem.

Didn't look at that first pic, you're right the leaves do look kinda droopy all over. Are you giving them enough water, if so then I don't know whats wrong.

I gave her a bunch of water on Wednesday, when I fed her. Maybe a little bit to much. Seems to be drying up nicely though.

Could've gave her too much... too bad I'm not much of an expert.

Just a little update....

Been on 12/12 light for 19 days...

Watered on Sunday...

Gave it some Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom today...

Bag Seed Flower 19 Days.jpg

Bag Seed Flower 19 Days (2).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 19 Days (3).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 19 Days (4).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 19 Days (5).jpg

Took some more pics yesterday.

On the 7th I gave it a dose of FloraBlend Vegan Compost Tea, it was a free sample from my hydro shop :)

27 days on 12/12 in these pics.

Noticed some on the fan leaf stems turning reddish.

Do you guys think this thing will fill out?

Bag Seed Flower 27 Days.jpg

Bag Seed Flower 27 Days (2).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 27 Days (3).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 27 Days (4).jpg

Bag Seed Flower 27 Days (5).jpg

That girls nice and bushy, good luck. A real inspiration for many considering you are only using CFL's.

Tell ya what mang that lady sure is something to be proud of that's for sure. Whatever your doing keep it up that's all i can say. ;)

Thanks I want to get a 600w HPS for my next grow.... I don't think I'lll be able to since someone took all our money outta our bank account... :( I almost had enough to buy it too... OH well lol

sorry to here about that Jersey, Your lady is looking good keep up the good work

That ladie is looking awesome, what straind did you say it was again?

'Sup dude :ciao: nice looking plant bro. +rep cuz i can :) When you're ready to go HID, check out http://www.e-conolight.com and search replacement ballast and HPS or MH bulbs. SOOOOO much cheaper than buying a complete set up. although they only go up to 400w, hmm well your choice, thought i'd through my 0.02. Anyways, keep it up and keep it green. peace, e :bong2:

BluntFullOfKush said:
Shes looking nice really happy. how long did you veg her??
I'm not exactly sure... Less than 30 days... I'm guessing...

Did you get preflowers before you switched to 12/12?

Latest posts

Back