Joegrow is at it again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Started my next grow. 2 strawberry cough, 2 cindy 99, lst, cant wait :D

100_0039.jpg

100_0040.jpg

Lookin' good...nice strain choices.

More details please...soilmix, lighting, etc...if you don't mind.

Yup i see some babies. :p Here is some GREEN MOJO for them. Good luck on the grow. ;)

Hey elephantman,
that would be no problem :).I got them in FFOnF, under a 400 w mh ( hps when flowering). I have always had great results with the FF, and it seems that no additional soil mixture is necessary(anyone had better results by adding something in ff?). Got them in 2 or 3 gallon pots...not even sure. Light is about 15 inches away at this point in time, and they are looking healthy and growing fast!

Based on advice from some gurus here, I added a lot of perlite to my mix. I think it really helps with drainage and nutrient delivery. I think I have been adding it in the ratio of 1:2 Scott's Perlite:FF Ocean Forest soil.

Those are some crazy sounding strains. Were you able to buy seeds in quantities less than ten? If so, where?

Hey productive,
yes, i actually was able to buy them in packs of 5. Here is one site : http://www.dope-seeds.com/. Most sites will have some seed banks that sell packs of 5, and other do not. Just look around. ;)

So, Its been just under two weeks, and the girls are looking great. HOw much should i let them go up until i tie them down in a another spot again?

100_0041.jpg

Latest posts

Back