jokester

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

seagull

hi all
I just rented a home, and installed 50, 1000w in each room, anyone got any ideas on what to do next?

when its done, I want to deal on the streets! anyone got advice for a new dealer?

this was a joke

Ohhh man did you almost just get a ripp'n!!!!...LOL....take care..

seagull said:
hi all
I just rented a home, and installed 50, 1000w in each room, anyone got any ideas on what to do next?

when its done, I want to deal on the streets! anyone got advice for a new dealer?

this was a joke
advice??.. get a job,.. you're going to have one helluva eeelectricity bill! :p

seagull said:
hi all

For each room, you will need at least a 300 amp panel. The amperage of 50 1000watters will be 225 amps running at 240v. You will need BIG wire,and Big Breakers. Once you get a Panel installed, you will need MULTIPLE 40 amp 240v breakers. You can run 8, 1000w lights to a 40 amp breaker usuing an Intermatic T-104 timer.
Use multiple 15-20 amp 120v breakers for all your 120v needs.

Secure your Electrical meter housing also, cause when u fire it up, your meter will spin out of the housing!

NorCalHal said:
Secure your Electrical meter housing also, cause when u fire it up, your meter will spin out of the housing!

>>>a couple rolls of hundred mile an hour tape will secure that puppy down.;) :hubba: ...bb...

"To be a dopeman, boy, you must qualify;
Don't get high, off your own supply!"

Courtesy of N.W.A.

Dude, you need to steal your electricity, its what all good grows that big do! Its dumb to pay for something you can't see anyways, right???

lol Yeah, and the best trick in the book? Grow right next to a cop shop. They NEVER look there!!!

Orrrrr.... Right next to a school. With all them kiddies runnin' around, no one will even notice the extra customer traffic!

You all need to think a wind power under the stimulus package. Might as well help the government create new jobs!

nvthis said:
lol Yeah, and the best trick in the book? Grow right next to a cop shop. They NEVER look there!!!

Orrrrr.... Right next to a school. With all them kiddies runnin' around, no one will even notice the extra customer traffic!

Believe it or not a guy used to deal all sorts from his house that was within 10 meters of our local cop shop for years and didn't get bust, i really do think that they just wern't looking for it cos it so unlikly lol.

"Ah yes, the pitter patter of little feet running about the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler."

:rofl: Hey Newbud, you a Banks fan or a Fields fan?

Hope that makes sense to you cos i no idea what you on about lol :confused:

As we once suffered from our vices, we now suffer from our laws ;)

I don't drink water, fish have sex in it. Only a very few personalities claim that!:D W.C. Fields and a poet/vaudville (or broadway) performer named Banks. Her first name was Telula or something, can't remember...

Aha lol all becomes clear, nah just cought my eye while surfing the tinterweb :)

Latest posts

Back