Juicy Fruit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
I Got This Plant Its Was Under A 400w Mh I Just Changed It From The 18/6 To 14/10 By Friday It Should Be At 12/12. I Noticed Some Lil White/clear Hairs Growing In The Stem Corners You Cant See Them In This Pic Though. The Top Was Cut Last Week And Now Its Under A 400hps What Shoud I Expect For Bud? What Agerage To You Get From One Plant Its 26 Inches Right Now. Thanks

plant.JPG

hey up czz 1st ditch the tinfoil offa the walls and just paint with matt/flat white as its far more reflective.

2nd if you trim all lower branches off and concentrate on 3 main fat assed colas ya could be in for a few oz+ probably more but if you think low yeilds but aim high ya will be rewarded well.

ps looking nice dude

pkj

Reactions: czz
cutting branches isnt really that good for it. It shocks it, and slows the growth of the plant.
Just tie the branches out of the way.

mmmm juicy fruit is so delicious, a really great smoke.

Ekoostik_Hookah Hi my dutch friend how does tying branches out of the way encourage cola type growth on the remaining 3 stems when the plant has to waste energy trying to form buds under a canopy of leaves away from the light source.

the plant may well suffer stress but as ive been growing constantly for about 10 years now ive tried and put to bed most ideas on what does and doesnt work.

just my ten pence worth

pkj

Gorgeous plant czz! Best of luck with the rest of growing and whatever style you choose to finish her up with, I'm sure it will turn out amazing. :aok:

Nice to see ya pkj! Got any flowering clones for me to drool over these days. ;)

thanks everyone im starting to see lil clear white hairs so should i tie or trim the lower branches?? has anyone tried this befour i know the leaves are fat and i think it does block the light i just dont want to be a mj killer....

Nice to see ya pkj! Got any flowering clones for me to drool over these days.

go check my gallery in a moment

rofl

pkj

Latest posts

Back