just a baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok heres an update, all my babies are fine and alive....YAY!

they all looked perky but i watered anyway.... heres a few photos :D

i got a buddie that got acreage so we will see how the bigger ones turn out too...that grow is farther along aqnd updates of it, my others and the outdoor garden will come up soon. the indoor project has just begun so we shall see!!!!!!!

Picture_323.jpg

Picture_322.jpg

Picture_321.jpg

all just babies but not for long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish my babies luck please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah trillions, won't be too much longer. Lookin good lookin good. Is that that afghan cross or somthin else?

Picture_353.jpg

just got a cfl in there for temporary. ive already lined the outside to light proof (main concern) and got the upper portions of the chamber lined with plastic and the ventilation ducting going out up high in place. i will put 6 layers of 3 mil plastic to help for odor ( sealed at every staple) along with a charcoal DIY filter used last time i used this space. i am rushing this because i needed a place for these seedlings that sprouted today.

will be finishing this chamber showing pics of lined walls and floors. everything will be insulated (laid a matt down for cold concrete floor and raised up the seedlings off the ground) and will be clean clean clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smell proof as well :D

more photos comming up, wish me luck!

one top is the afghan X williams wonder- i have three. the two shown are sensi star X skunk number 1. ive got a few crosses sprouted of various parentage. ibls from breeders stock here and afar. it has been soooo dry here and if these plants even live to show sex i will be happy! im not out to have a massive yeild i just want to greaten my odds for some OD smoke.

goodluck to these weeds from me :)

the indoor project flower room will be next- lemme upload some fotos of that area ;)

Ok so i said f it and got a new HPS- im going to have a flower space so why not get what i need now. i might just throw these babies under the big light- i also got what i need to line my space halfway- we shall see what i come up with here shortly- still need to take pics of the veg room but im to busy ATM-

stay tuned!

banjo thats the veg room, the flower spot isnt shown yet- but i will make it a point to get some photos of it too :D

im going to line it with plastic seal it up and then film it :)

got the hps last night now ive got to get everything wired in there.

Ok got the hps mounted but have yet to finish sealing up the veg chamber- the flower room is pictured- ive already cleaned it up some and just laid some scrap carpet to make it easier on me when im working on the veg room- the other room is to the right on the first pic you cant see it but i will have photos showing both chambers when i get them lined and cleaned. i will have to make an autowatering system when im out of town if i wish to persue the indoors agian...the main hangup the last time i was inside and having to travel made this short of impossible. now i have more time on my hands and am hoping i can get some nuggs here in the next few months.

im adding photos now

Picture_3801.jpg

Picture_382.jpg

roughly 6X3X4 and the veg room is 6X3 and four being tallest point stepping down gradually

Picture_383.jpg

Picture_3841.jpg

turned on the new HPS- temps have stayed in the mid seventies. sealed it up and we will see how she does in a few hrs. ventilation is running passive for now until i get the new can fan in. have yet to find the old carbon filter and other necessities. will update as i get further!

ohh yeah, roots started poking today so tonight i will be transplanting!

i might go for a bed planter as the roots like to run, havent decided on what size containers im going into temp.

ive got 8 growing inside so we will see how they do. genetics are mixed from previous grow- crosses include bubilicious, WW, BB, Cindy-99, afghanss skunk crosses NL's and juicyfruits. crosses and outcrosses Mixed for when i was going to grow alot outdoors but never did the guerillia thing so i have no idea what some of them are.

i wont know until they get into flowering what i might end up having in there other than the afghans. :hairpull:

ok i got the babies transplanted- i decided on 4 inch containers for now- i know i know transplant the least number of times as possible. but i dont know if i will set these out or if i will put them in the flower room or just flower them in there- i havent decided so the smaller containers will make them easy to move if i have to short notice.... but two of them ive got in a rubbermaid tub. the others i am going to try some new soil mixes and moniter their growth. will be updating here shortly with info on the differences in soil mix.

Picture_3861.jpg

root poke two days

Picture_3881.jpg

transplanted... started supercropping them today. will see how they grow later down the road :)

looks great my friend m new to all this but if you put plastic around to seal out light...what about the room Humdity? wont it sweat in there..? IDK...anyway here is my BUMP From BHC #123..and look forward to the flower room..and those wndshield covers work well huh? KEEP M GREEN

LOL- that IS a winsheild cover and is ok...lol its all i had for reflective material laying around for short notice not that the babies need it. the chamber will be sealed with plastic and himidity hasnt ever been an issue nor condensation. plenty of air in and out is the key and i got that. we will see what it looks like lined with some panda film in there eeah? :eek:

thanks for stoppin by brother!!

:bong1:

I saw TGBs thread on that cherry malawi- i really wanna try that. imma do some seed research because i need to get something new going as well! :D

good growing to you my friend :D

Nice little Babie there TA and I got the afhgan seeds going on too and can't wait for harvest..
I see ur using a HPS for veggie and for flowering what size of bulb ?
Didn't u buy a MH conversion bulb ? I got one and it a 400 watter and I haven't been able to use it yet but soon..

i got an MH buld but it didnt work? i was going to take it back yesterday but ive been really busy. i just had a front load washer delivered and that took half the day with out playing in the room inside- i have yet to get ahold of my old HPS and other necessities from the dude i loaned everything out too. sad i give them light, seeds, and everything else to get going and i havent had a call or even heard a rush of wind about it.

this was over a yr ago prolly so im not suprised! i have got to go and get all the other stuff i will need- i got a new staple gun but the size staples are wide crown not narrow crown :hairpull: so i cant even line the room today till i get my **** str8 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Latest posts

Back