just a couple pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice Dr. I also have a #4 thats my fav. girl...look forward to seeing yours finish out. good luck.

Smoke on...

Hello and welcome my friend..Those are lookng tasty...how about some info on your setup?..Those are looking good keep doing what you are doing

Looking very tasty my friend. Nice work so far. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Looking very nice indeed....

Also, I am growing Jack's but a few people say that my plants are not Jack's so could you post some more pics so I could compare? or click the link below on my sig and tell me what you think.

camcam said:
Looking very nice indeed....

Also, I am growing Jack's but a few people say that my plants are not Jack's so could you post some more pics so I could compare? or click the link below on my sig and tell me what you think.

I found some pics of mine in your thread when they were just going into flowering. I think they look very similar, but yours look a little more "uniform" in shape and size. Mine are bagseed and all over the place, but #4 is the best. I've got one that's around 62" but it's actually taller than the light in my tent so the top isn't that great. The sides are lookin tasty though:hubba: I will get some updated pics up soon.

My setup right now is this-
Vegging in 6'x2'x8' closet under 400mh "blue". Fresh air comes in from under the house via a crawlspace entry in the closet.
Flowering is happening in a 5'x5'x7' tent under a 600hps (hopefully soon x2) with a vented reflector. Plenty of fresh air comes in thru the tent vents then into a carbon filter, up into the light and then up into the attic thru a 6" vortex fan. Temps stay around 65-75 most days.
I also hope to add another vegging light soon as I want to be able to have a mama or two.

Big thanks for all the encouragement, it's good to be on the right path. I learned pretty much everything I know from right here at mjpassion so cheers to that:bong1:

Ok, here's a few more pics from today:hubba: Most are at 5 weeks flowering. Sorry about the shady pics, I'm still trying to get the lighting thing down.
Oh, and a small update on my setup- I forgot to mention this is a soil grow, Fox Farm soil and nutes.
Thanks for looking!

how beautiful they are! I feel your excitement!
(my ladies r in 4th week of flower also!)

it so much fun watching them get fatter and fatter with smelly sticky goodness!

thanks so much for sharing with us!:D

Thanks again everyone!

I now have 3 clones from #4 in soil that are looking pretty good, 2 have new growth. Also, I have 1 clone that is doing awesome but it's from my least productive plant so I'm probably not going to be keeping it if all works out with the new sprouts I just germed from seed.
Anyways, resin production seems to really be picking up and things are looking frostier (<<is that a word?) by the day. Hairs are starting to turn amber/orange on the lower nugs. Should be about 2 1/2 weeks or so until chopping time I'm hoping.
I will update with more pics in the next few days. Also, I will be starting a journal for my second grow which will be Peak's Northernberry, Skunk #1, Skunkberry and the 2nd generation of my Jack Herer. Should be fun for a rookie like me:holysheep:
Cheers everybody! :bong1:

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Thanks again everyone!

I now have 3 clones from #4 in soil that are looking pretty good, 2 have new growth. Also, I have 1 clone that is doing awesome but it's from my least productive plant so I'm probably not going to be keeping it if all works out with the new sprouts I just germed from seed.
Anyways, resin production seems to really be picking up and things are looking frostier (<<is that a word?) by the day. Hairs are starting to turn amber/orange on the lower nugs. Should be about 2 1/2 weeks or so until chopping time I'm hoping.
I will update with more pics in the next few days. Also, I will be starting a journal for my second grow which will be Peak's Northernberry, Skunk #1, Skunkberry and the 2nd generation of my Jack Herer. Should be fun for a rookie like me:holysheep:
Cheers everybody! :bong1:

Justs keeps getting better and better my friend..thanks 4 shareing:)

Latest posts

Back