just a couple pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Thanks again everyone!

I now have 3 clones from #4 in soil that are looking pretty good, 2 have new growth. Also, I have 1 clone that is doing awesome but it's from my least productive plant so I'm probably not going to be keeping it if all works out with the new sprouts I just germed from seed.
Anyways, resin production seems to really be picking up and things are looking frostier (<<is that a word?) by the day. Hairs are starting to turn amber/orange on the lower nugs. Should be about 2 1/2 weeks or so until chopping time I'm hoping.
I will update with more pics in the next few days. Also, I will be starting a journal for my second grow which will be Peak's Northernberry, Skunk #1, Skunkberry and the 2nd generation of my Jack Herer. Should be fun for a rookie like me:holysheep:
Cheers everybody! :bong1:

I have some more seeds that am going to plant this sunday, 5 jack's and 4 random seeds but I don't know what they are. I just thought I might aswel plant them.

p.s I look forward to your next set pictures.

camcam said:
I have some more seeds that am going to plant this sunday, 5 jack's and 4 random seeds but I don't know what they are. I just thought I might aswel plant them.

p.s I look forward to your next set pictures.
Where did you get your Jack seeds?

Here's a snap from this glorious Sunday morning:farm:

That thing looks nice and big, I got the seeds from weed-seeds.net (link below) copy and paste into your browser and change the xx to tt

hxxp://www.weed-seeds.net/jack_herer_seeds.html

Are you from the UK?

P.S I have also planted them seeds on Sunday, so see what happends.....

John Public said:
Nice buds Doctor !

How is the smell?

Thank you, the smell was very sweet when they first started flowering and now the sweet is still there but there's also another smell now that's maybe "musky" for lack of a description. I'm hoping that translates into flavor:hubba:

Camcam, thanks for the link. I'm in OR...
Good luck with your newest seeds, are you gonna do a journal?

A few more from today, I'm hoping to harvest monday the 7th which is about 10 days away. I will get good pics in good light before the final cut so you all can see what I see:hubba:

pic 1+2- #4's main cola mmmm, about 9 1/2" inches around at it's thickest spot
pic 3- other tops, the 3 on the left are one plant with no topping or lst. It did that on it's own after a rough germination period.
pic 4- #7 this one passed the light a while ago, it's around 63". Intensive anger management classes have helped me to cope with the grief this plant has caused me. I killed all clones from this one with a grin on my face...
pic 5- gettin trichy wit it

Thanks for looking:farm:

They are looking good, number 2 picture looks big to me I got about an ounce off the tops of mine. Pic number 4 that thing looks massive! at the end of my grow my plants were about 4f high am going to leave them a bit longer to grow this time, I have learned alot from my first grow and on my second grow I want to hit the 3 ounce a plant as I did make a few mistakes but I have learned from that. Out of the 14 ounce I got, I sold 4 ounce for £360 this is so I can invest in some better grow equipment and more plant food and so on... and I split the rest with my friend.

P.S The 8 seeds I have planted, 7 of them have popped out the soil, the 4 Jack's and 3 of the other ones but I don't know what they are yet, no dout I will be putting up pics of the unknown 3 to see if someone on MP knows what they are.

Thanks for the pics Dr..

Ok, so here we are at day 47 of flowering, and 3 of the 5 have what I would consider cloudy trichromes. The other 2 plants are the ones with multiple tops and they have trichs that are mostly clear but they are also the youngest by a few days so I'm hoping they will be catching up soon. The smell has definitely gotten skunky in the last week or so, no more sweet smell:fid:
Here's a few shots from today of 3 of my ladies. All of my plants should have been trimmed more aggresively from the start but hey...I'm really stoked on the one in the first pic, this is "#5" and was a late bloomer that is catching up quickly to my best plant. Anyways, here ya go and thanks for looking:farm:

pic 1- #5
pic 2- #10
pic 3- #4
pics 4/5- yummy. Thank you MP!

Ok so sunday was harvest day and it actually ran into monday:farm:
The take was pretty much as I figured, I'm still waiting to weigh the finished goods but I think we got around 4, maaaaaybe 5 ounces of bud from the 5 plants. Lots of it is pretty sparse since alot of it came from the bottom half of the plants but the top nugs look pretty good IMO. I will post pics in a few, i'm beat tonight.
I think the there is 2 reasons these plants didn't produce more- 1 is that I didn't trim them nearly enough as I should have. I trimmed the bottom 1/3rd going into flower but that ended up being the bottom 10% or so after flower so we had lots of lower bud growth, not good...
Another reason is lighting. I have a 600w hps but I just don't think it was enough for these 5 plants in a 3x3 area to really get down into the heavy vegitation they had going. I think I need to keep the flowers up top next time.
SO, here's the new plan. I just got another 600w hps, this time with a digi ballast and much wider hood than I was using. That, with the other one will be 1200 watts of luminous goodness in a 5x5 area, and I'm really hoping for good things.
The next wave of plants I have is 18 strong, 3 weeks old, and all have been topped at least once and will be topped again very soon. I'm hoping this time to keep all the flower growth at the top of the plant and have zero to no growth a foot down.
Anyways, sorry for the ramble without any harvest pics! I'm sure you feel cheated:doh:
Thanks for following along with the end of our first grow!

Latest posts

Back