Just a lil update for you guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
ok well i STILL haven't gotten around to setting up my grow journal but it is definately coming.. for now im going to throw up the picture of my FIRST EVER FEMALE!!! i believe in the pics she is about 19 days flower after only 1 week in veg( keeping it small first go around) well here ya go!

0210092041.jpg

how did you get your plant to sex so quick??? is it a clone???? i mean i have done a couple of 12-12 grows from the start and still have to wait anywhere from 4-7 weeks for sex to show....

you know i have asked myself that too lol it showed me sex i swear around 20 days total from seed... just lucky i guess lol i am not complaining one bit, especially cause its my first baby girl ever..

wow, that's weird.
but congrats on your first femme :) take good care of 'er now ya'hear

nothing weird about that, once you flower it will show sex relatively soon, withing a couple of weeks.

19-7=12, So it took almost two weeks to show sex once in flower, i would say it took a little bit too long, but depends on the strain too.

Latest posts

Back