just a short intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Watts

Reaction score
Hi guys..and girls...just stoppin by to say hey. I'm no stanger to growing outdoors, but indoors is all new for me, so i'll be lookin for some friendly advice hear and there. Right now i'm doin some in soil in the basement, but would really like to expand into a hydro system. just have'nt decided which is best suited for my needs. any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. lookin forward to it. Thanks!

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

DWC is easy, check out my journal in my sig.

High Watts said:
Hi guys..and girls...just stoppin by to say hey. I'm no stanger to growing outdoors, but indoors is all new for me, so i'll be lookin for some friendly advice hear and there. Right now i'm doin some in soil in the basement, but would really like to expand into a hydro system. just have'nt decided which is best suited for my needs. any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. lookin forward to it. Thanks!

I've done both...stick with soil I say...
Zoobag ~~~^..^~~~

welcome . highwatts, soil i say son if you have started . otherwise it would be a better idea to be setup in terms of hydro growing

I have a soil grow goin now, but as soon as i'm done building my new room i think i'm gonna try a couple of drip tables. thanks for the welcome by the way!

Latest posts

Back