Just about ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SensiStarFan said:
ohhhhhhhhhh, ok now I get it. Yea i miss-spoke when I said "require", my bad.

-SSF-
It's all good, just a misunderstanding; happens to the stoned of us!:rofl: I was under the impression that you thought the autos wouldn't flower under vegetative conditions... I know better now from the last few weeks conversing and watching your GJ... I misspeak all the time so I know how that goes... It's like you know what you mean in your head, but fail to think how it sounds from the receiving end; GUILTY!!!

i did a few auto's under 20/4 and at one point they started to reveg contacted short stuff they told me to change the lighting when they showed sex to 18/6, don't know if this will help but it worked for me as my 12/12 were in veg change from 20/4 to 18/6

mr. b said:
i did a few auto's under 20/4 and at one point they started to reveg contacted short stuff they told me to change the lighting when they showed sex to 18/6, don't know if this will help but it worked for me as my 12/12 were in veg change from 20/4 to 18/6
Product description claims it'll finish under 24 hr light! It stinks to high heaven so I'm thinking I'm just rushing her!

Latest posts

Back